Regina, Canada – Welcome to NextLook Hairstyles, the cutting-edge iOS app where hairstylists share their creations and users find their NextLook. The app is free to download on the App Store and is on its way to becoming the next Instagram for hairstyles. Users can filter hairstyles to match their preferences and favourite the hairstyles they like most. The app also allows users to browse the work and booking information of stylists both in their area and around the globe. Professional hairstylists can create a following by developing a portfolio showcasing their daily creations.
Find Your Nextlook:
* Browse the daily work of professional hairstylists in your area and from around the world
* Filter styles by region, hair colour, hair length, most popular, and more
* Save your favourite hairstyles for quick reference
* Follow stylists so you never miss a new style
* Visit stylists’ profiles to view their work and look up booking information
For Professional Hairstylists:
* Showcase your work to people in your city and around the world
* Manage a portfolio of your styles, website, and booking information
* See how you rank compared to other hairstylists
* Have users share your styles on social media
* Create a user following
NextLook Hairstyles was created by hairstylist Chris Pritchard and the application development team at Shiverware Mobile & IoT Solutions. Chris Pritchard is an award-winning hairstylist and entrepreneur. He is the co-owner of Daniel Christopher Aveda Salon and is one of the top hairstylists in Regina, Saskatchewan. Chris has received international academy training in New York, Toronto, Vancouver, and other cities across Canada.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.3 or later
* 90.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
NextLook Hairstyles 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. For more information, please contact Chris Pritchard.
Shiverware Mobile & IoT Solutions is a Canadian tech company that provides innovative hardware, software, and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions to companies throughout the United States and Canada. The team at Shiverware draws on extensive user interface experience and research-related expertise to create innovative, consistent, and reliable user experiences. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Shiverware Interactive Software Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- VALKYRIE PROFILE RETURNS TO STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS - April 23, 2019
- ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY: THE FATE OF ATLANTIS – EPISODE 1 IS AVAILABLE NOW - April 23, 2019
- Highly Anticipated Battle Mode for Blockchain Game CryptantCrab Has Arrived - April 23, 2019