Leesburg, Virginia – Howlin Interactive, Inc. today announced that Super ToDo’s, a powerful task and reminders tool for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, recently reached #3 in the Productivity category in the Apple App Store. It was also featured in the “Works Great with Siri” and “Best Apps for Apple Watch” categories. The high ranking and recommendation came after the release of version 2.1, which introduced new features including integration with Siri and drag and drop support on the iPad for improved multitasking. In addition, the app offers a number of core features that are indispensable to users that want to stay organized:
* Syncing across all devices: iPhone, iPad, and even the Apple Watch using LTE connectivity
* A clean, distraction-free interface
* Location-based reminders, and the ability to save favorite locations.
* Time-based reminders, and ability to save preset time triggers
* Repeating reminders (hourly, weekly, monthly)
* Native Siri integration, including Siri support directly from the Apple Watch
* Drag and drop support on the iPad: Create new tasks by dragging text in, drag images in to existing tasks, drag tasks from list to list, drag tasks out into other applications, and more
* Adding tags to tasks / filtering tasks by tag
* An ‘At a Glance’ view to see recent tasks, tasks with due dates, newest tasks, oldest tasks, and more
* An iOS Today extension
* Creating tasks for web pages directly from Safari
* Keyboard shortcuts for iPad Pro
* Apple Watch complication
* Swipe actions to quickly mark tasks complete, move a task to the top of the list, add tags, and more
* Adding images to tasks, adding notes to tasks
* Show / hide completed tasks
* Searching tasks
* 3D touch shortcuts for new tasks, most recent task list
* Color coding for lists
* Starring lists to mark as important
* Mark complete, snooze, and delete actions directly from push notifications for reminders
“There are hundreds of to do applications, but what sets Super ToDo’s apart is simplicity, rock-solid iCloud syncing, and tight integration with the iOS ecosystem,” said Jason Howlin, the developer of the application.
* iPhone 5s or later and iPod touch
* 5th generation iPad or later
* Supports Apple Watch
* Requires iOS 11.0 or later
* 22.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Super ToDo’s 2.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. For more information, please contact Jason Howlin.
Howlin Interactive, Inc. builds innovative and useful apps for Apple’s iOS platform, which includes the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. They were founded in 2010 and are headquartered near Washington, D.C. Copyright (C) 2017 Howlin Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- VALKYRIE PROFILE RETURNS TO STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS - April 23, 2019
- ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY: THE FATE OF ATLANTIS – EPISODE 1 IS AVAILABLE NOW - April 23, 2019
- Highly Anticipated Battle Mode for Blockchain Game CryptantCrab Has Arrived - April 23, 2019