Sheffield, United Kingdom – Notus Games Studio today is proud to announce the release of Number World Adventure 1.0.6, the company’s new game title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Featuring more than a hundred levels with various tasks and obstacles, Number World Adventure is a new spinoff of the classic 2048 game mechanics. Players must move all tiles and merge similar numbers, brake chains, melt the ice and overcome other difficulties to join the pieces and fulfill tasks on their numerical puzzle adventure.
* Use powerups to undo moves and blast pieces with bombs
* Find way to deal with obstacles, blocks and frozen pieces
* Brake chains, open doors, reunite Yin and Yang.
* 120 levels to complete
* Set the highest score in classic Challenge mode
Classic mode is available on some of the levels, with a number of endless challenges with different board sizes. An in-game achievements system gives additional gold for each of your new successes. Use gold to charge powerups that help you to win tricky puzzle levels and truly dominate the leaderboards of Challenge mode.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 41.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Number World Adventure 1.0.6 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. We will gladly provide you promo codes for the game, so do not hesitate to contact us if you need free codes for testing. For more information, please contact Oleksandr Movchan.
Notus Games Ltd is a rapidly developing company founded in 2010. Copyright (C) 2010-2017 Notus Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ESL One powered by Intel to debut in Mumbai with the 12 best Dota 2 teams and $US300,000 in prize money - January 15, 2019
- Three Radiangames Titles Coming To Android This Month - January 15, 2019
- Degrees Of Separation reveals gameplay walkthrough trailer - January 15, 2019