Porto, Portugal – myTuner Radio team has been working hard during the last months, to give our users the ultimate experience when it comes to listening to the radio, to podcasts and music. Therefore, we are proud to announce that version 6 of myTuner Radio is now live for iOS and Android platforms, bringing you exciting new features and a revamped design. With myTuner Radio, users from any part of the world (even when they are abroad) can listen to more than 50,000 live AM, FM and Online radio stations from over 200 countries/territories and to 1 million podcasts.
We are music lovers, so our first and most relevant effort in this new version, was to improve the radio and music listening experience inside the app. On iOS 11, in all the radio stations that show which songs are being played, users can listen to the full songs from the beginning and add them to playlists. We also give our users the possibility to listen to samples of the songs that played on the radio, so users can discover new hits and favorite songs to listen to. It’s a full integration with Apple Music that users will surely appreciate, that brings together the experience of listening to live radio (AM, FM and Online) with the experience of listening to music (1).
(1) Listening to full songs requires an Apple Music subscription.
Also on iOS, CarPlay has been added to the featured options of myTuner Radio (an app for the Apple TV and Apple Watch were already offered in the previous releases). This extends the possibilities of listening to the radio and to podcasts, to over 200 car models and known aftermarket car audio systems, that represent millions of cars sold every year. Android Auto is also supported since myTuner Radio’s version 5.
Regarding the new features for Android, we should highlight the possibility of listening to offline podcasts. Users can download their favorite podcast episodes and listen to them anytime and anywhere, even without any Wifi/data connection, for instance in airplane mode.
Since most users prefer to listen to their local radio stations and local podcasts, we know how important the local language can be (not only for contents, but also for the usage the app), and this is why we’ve made a complete revamp in the user’s experience of the app. That’s why we added 7 additional languages (now the app supports 20 different languages). The UI was not forgotten and we made a few tweaks that will, for sure, enhance the discoverability of contents. Namely, the “hamburger” design was replaced on iPhones and Android Smartphones by a more straightforward experience with tab buttons.
This new version brings an even larger database of radio stations, with more than 50,000 radio stations available in 200 countries/territories, which is continually being updated on a daily basis, to make sure users always get to listen to their favorite radio stations. The myTuner community truly deserves the constant effort that we are making, since we have reached an astounding number of 40 million historic users!
* Recently played songs on the radio
* Create playlists / play songs (full length) – iOS only (requires Apple Music subscription)
* Support for Apple CarPlay – iOS only
* Offline podcasts – Android only
* UI improvements
* Supports 7 additional languages
* Listen to the best local radio stations
* Listen to radio stations and podcasts from over 200 countries
* Listen to more than 50,000 worldwide radio stations
* Listen to the best Podcasts by country
* Search a radio station or podcasts by its name and country
* Set up alarms to wake up to your favorite station and podcasts
* Share through Facebook, SMS and Email
* Add stations, podcasts and songs to the favorites list
* Top charts (Most popular songs being played on the radio)
* Listen in the background and via Airplay and Bluetooth
myTuner Radio supports English, Spanish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), German, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Russian and Arabic languages. In version 6 Danish, Dutch, Indonesian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish and Thai have also become available.
Device Requirements (iOS):
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Offers app for Apple TV and Apple Watch and offers support for Apple CarPlay
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
Device Requirements (Android):
* Offers app for Android TV and Android Wear and offers support for Android Auto
* Requires Android 4.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
myTuner Radio 6 is currently available for Free for iOS in the App Store and in the Google Play Store in the Music category.
Based in Porto, Portugal, AppGeneration Software specializes in software development and editorial content to provide a unique experience centered on smartphones and tablets. Copyright (C) 2017 AppGeneration . All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- CCP Games Brings EVE Invasion World Tour to Australia This Weekend for EVE Down Under - May 21, 2019
- JUST CAUSE 4: LOS DEMONIOS ANNOUNCED - May 21, 2019
- RELIVE THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION IN ASSASSIN’S CREED III REMASTERED - May 21, 2019