Hamburg, Germany – Simpleum Media GmbH is proud to join the European Cyber Security Months in October 2017 again this year. In celebration, the German company halves the price of their software this weekend to facilitate the access in the encryption also in terms of price. Under the motto “Now everybody can encrypt” the company offers SimpleumSafe for Apple Mac, enabling users to encrypt data without technical knowledge.
SimpleumSafe is an easy-to-use app for password-based encryption of personal and professional data. Thanks to proven AES-256 encryption technology, used by government, banks and industrial enterprise, all kinds of digital information are well protected against attacks from the Internet, as well as unauthorized access.
Ingeniously simple, simply ingenious:
SimpleumSafe combines intuitive operation and ease-of-use. Much of what users have already learned during daily use of the Mac can be applied using the Encryption-App.
Opening the safe and decryption of files is done via a user-defined password. Moreover, SimpleumSafe offers numerous tools for importing, organizing, tagging, and editing of the files. SimpleumSafe is designed for the average consumer, who wants to protect and archive personal information, as well as for companies who are interested to protect personal information and secret documents from unauthorized access.
Why choose SimpleumSafe?
Nowadays it is not enough “only” to encrypt your data to be protected. If you want to view, edit and organize the encrypted files, they also must be protected. It is important not to leave any trace on the system, and even if a Trojan looks over your shoulder, it can not copy all your files to the Internet.
SimpleumSafe goes a different way than most other encryption programs. After authorization with a password, the files are not provided in the file system. Otherwise they would be completely vulnerable from this moment on. SimpleumSafe makes its own file system and has its own finder. Thus the files remain encrypted for the entire time.
* Simple and intuitive usability
* Strong encryption with AES-256
* Extensive support of Drag & Drop
* App-to-App Drag & Drop: you can e.g. drag a mail, appointments, contacts, photos etc. directly into a safe
* Organize files similar to Mac Finder
* Mark files and folders with tags
* Store safe locally, on USB device, and in the cloud
* Create as many Safes as you want
* Comment files and folders
* Mark files as Favorites for fast access
* Number of files and size is only limited by the free space of your device
* Show file content for Microsoft Office and iWorks documents, PDF, Images (jpg, png, gif, tiff), Text (txt, rtf, rtfd), Movies (mp4, mov), Audio and more
* Picture viewer
* Mac OS X Version 10.10 Yosemite or higher
* 64-bit processor
* 49 MB
SimpleumSafe for Mac is available from Friday, 29.09.2017 till Sunday, 01.10.2017, for the promotional price of $8.99 USD (instead of $17.99) in the Mac App Store – in German and English.
Simpleum Media GmbH was founded in January 2016 in Hamburg (Germany) and promotes the responsible use of personal and professional data by straightforward operability of software. All Material and Software (C) 2017 Simpleum Media GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE TRAILER DEBUTS AT THE GAME AWARDS - December 13, 2019
- Frostpunk was once a world full of life and energy – New DLC expands on the story behind the popular city-building, survival game! - December 13, 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 — the talent behind the soundtrack revealed - December 13, 2019