West Hills, California – Code Line has updated Art View 2, the Quick Look enhancement for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite documents. Offering quick answers to common questions, Art View is a major time saver that allows users to preview, inspect, and reveal dependent font and image files from within Apple’s Quick Look preview feature.
* Improves Quick Look Icons, Thumbnails and Previews
* Makes Quick Look Compatible with Graphics Documents (including .ai, .indd, .ase, .fh11)
* Works with Adobe Illustrator Docs Saved with or without PDF Compatibility
* Stand-alone Application Works Independent of Graphics Applications
* Display Fonts, Images and Swatches
* Reveals Dependent Font Files and Linked Image Files in Finder
Art View provides users with previews of design files that normally aren’t compatible with Quick Look. It also gives quick answers to common questions like what fonts, images and colors were used, and reveals dependent files. Art View works independent of other applications so users that don’t have graphics applications installed are still able to take advantage of its features.
“Graphics files are visual by nature. By expanding the types of files that can be seen in Finder windows, dialog boxes and other applications, we really feel that Art View helps improve the workflow of designers and people that work with them,” explains Matheau Dakoske, President of Code Line.
Pricing and Availability:
Art View 2 (v2.0.2) is available as a free, 15-day demo and is available for purchase online. A single-user license is $24.95 (USD). Art View requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later (including macOS 10.13). For more information visit Code Line’s website.
Code Line is a proven developer of software geared toward improving the workflow of Creative Professionals. Its products include Art Directors Toolkit, Art Files and Art View for Mac. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Code Line. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, macOS and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Global esports authority, Esports Insider, announces the return of ESI New York and 2020 events - January 18, 2020
- Eternal New Set: Echoes of Eternity - January 18, 2020
- METRO REDUX COMING TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH™ - January 18, 2020