Odessa, Ukraine – XwaveSoft today is happy to announce a Back-to-School sale on their entire range of macOS and iOS applications. Starting on August 29, all their applications on Mac and iOS App Stores will be offered at 40% discount. The range consists of widely known applications, where the most effective productivity techniques are incorporated to help people maximize their time, avoid burnout and get rid of procrastination.
Acknowledging the worldwide research about Work-Life balance, the XwaveSoft team are excited about the chance to help people manage their time more effectively, and easily align their daily routines in order to achieve better results. These apps increase personal productivity and helps to focus on things that really matter naturally organizing plans, projects and ideas in a clear way for faster goal achievement.
* Be Focused Pro (iOS) – $1.99 (USD) – now $0.99 (USD)
* Be Focused Pro (Mac) – $4.99 (USD) – now $2.99 (USD)
* Cloud Outliner (iOS) – $2.99(USD) – now $0.99 (USD)
* Cloud Outliner (Mac) – $9.99 (USD) – now $5.99 (USD)
* eXtra Voice Recorder (iOS) – $1.99 (USD) – now $0.99 (USD)
* eXtra Voice Recorder (Mac) – $4.99 (USD) – now $2.99 (USD)
* Focus Matrix (iOS)- $2.99 (USD) – now $0.99 (USD)
* Focus Matrix (Mac) – $4.99 (USD) – now $2.99(USD)
* Daily Habits (iOS) – $2.99 (USD) – now $0.99(USD)
* Chrono Plus (iOS) – $1.99 (USD) – now $0.99 (USD)
* Chrono Plus (Mac) – $4.99 (USD) – now $2.99 (USD)
* Magic Cutter (Mac) – $9.99 (USD) – now $5.99 (USD)
* Christmas Gift List (iOS) – $1.99 (USD) – now $0.99(USD)
The discount in the Mac App Store and iOS App Store is valid from Tuesday the 29th of August through to Saturday the 2nd of September.
Based in Odessa, Ukraine, XwaveSoft is a privately owned software development company founded in 2009 by Denys Yevenko. XwaveSoft is focused on developing high-quality iOS and OS X applications. Long-term experience and professional expertise of the company’s management and personnel guarantee the high quality of its products. Copyright (C) 2009-2017 XwaveSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Once upon a Dungeon – A Roguelike Game you might have missed - January 16, 2019
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2019 - January 16, 2019
- ESL One powered by Intel to debut in Mumbai with the 12 best Dota 2 teams and $US300,000 in prize money - January 15, 2019