Christchurch, New Zealand – Orion Transfer Ltd today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Property Manager 2.2, an important feature update to the company’s premier property management solution for macOS. Property Manager helps landlords and tenants track rental costs, property expenses and room availability. It provides useful tables and reports which show how your properties are performing by tracking both incoming rent and expenses.
Easily clear up mis-understandings and outstanding rent using the tenure summary. This report shows a complete history of all rental amounts and can be easily emailed. Property Manager also integrates with Reminders and Contacts so that you always have the right information at your fingertips. Version 2.2 fixes window restoration and other minor UI fixes, as well as introduces comprehensive expense tracking, along with improved reporting.
* Keep track of property availability and tenants
* Supports all major currencies (per document)
* Record and tag expenses; produce reports within a given date range for your accountant
* Flexible tenure billing, daily, (calendar) monthly, and yearly billing supported
* Quickly generate receipt and invoices for your tenants, send by email
* Integrates with Reminders so that you know when to expect rent
* Uses system Contacts for tenant details
* Store notes and other documents relating to tenancies, e.g. signed forms
In 2013, 64.8 percent of households owned their home or held it in a family trust, down from 66.9 percent in 2006 within New Zealand. As renting becomes more popular, software for managing the relationship between landlords and tenants is becoming increasingly important.
“Our latest release allows landlords to track expenses such as repairs, electricity, water and gas,” said Samuel Williams, Orion Transfer’s CEO. “With the new reports, updated documentation and multi-currency support, Property Manager 2.2 is a great update for our customers worldwide. Tenants have often told me of their frustrations – bad accounting – missing payments – lack of transparency. Property Manager was developed in response to these problems and we hope it helps landlords and tenants have a better relationship.”
* OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
* 64-bit processor
* 6.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Property Manager 2.2 is $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Finance category. A trial download is available. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Samuel Williams.
Located in Christchurch, New Zealand, Orion Transfer was founded in 2004 by Samuel Williams. Orion Transfer provides software development services to companies worldwide. All Material and Software (C) 2004-2017 Orion Transfer Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Trident 18.12-RELEASE AVAILABLE - January 16, 2019
- Wednesday Jadiri Gamer Today goal is 20 red or green spells - January 16, 2019
- ARCOLINUX -D -B 19.1 - January 16, 2019