Coeur d’Alene, Idaho – DEVONtechnologies gives 25 percent educational discount all year long to students and teachers alike. Now the company offers an exclusive 40% students and educators discount until September 15th, 2017. DEVONtechnologies makes software for information professionals, from lawyers to scientists and students to educators. Based on articial intelligence DEVONtechnologies applications are designed to help users find, collect, organize, classify, and reuse information of any kind:
* DEVONthink is a sophisticated information and document manager for professional use
* DEVONthink To Go is DEVONthink’s counterpart for iOS
* DEVONagent finds information on the internet and in specialized databases
* DEVONsphere keeps contextual data always in the user’s reach
What’s in the deal:
Students and teachers are either preparing for the new semester or are already back at school. And the better organized they are the easier it is for them to concentrate on what’s really important: their classes.
DEVONtechnologies gives 25 percent educational discount all year long to students and teachers alike. Now the company offers an exclusive 40% students and educators discount until September 15th, 2017. Interested students and educators apply for the educational discount on their Students and Educators page.
“New classes and new assignments in a new school or college year mean that there’s a lot to be organized. Term papers need research, visits to the library let the pile of paper copies or scanned PDFs grow. Our software is created with this in mind. DEVONthink helps students and teachers to collect and organize their knowledge on their Macs, iPads, and iPhones. DEVONagent Pro finds information on the web no matter how deeply it is hidden, and DEVONsphere Express does the same on one’s computer. We want the students and teachers out there to be prepared. So we’ve made all our Mac products available to them for a price that leaves no room for excuses,” says Eric Bohnisch-Volkmann, President of DEVONtechnologies.
* 40% discount for students and educators
* On all new purchases of DEVONtechnologies Mac software products
* Available immediately and until September 15th, 2017
* Eligible persons request the discount on the Students and Educators page
* The discount can’t be used for upgrades and is not combinable with other discounts
Customers find more information about our apps on the DEVONtechnologies website. Eric Bohnisch-Volkmann also posts news, opinions, previews, and public betas in his blog Devonian Times.
DEVONtechnologies LLC creates end-user and server applications for the Mac and iOS platforms that enhance productivity, organization, and user experience with unique artificial intelligence technology. All applications are focused on both ease of use and satisfying the needs of even the most savvy users. The underlying DEVONtechnology is a flexible and versatile foundation that can be used for a large range of purposes from databases, data mining, and information retrieval to human-computer interfaces. DEVONtechnologies LLC was founded 2002 and incorporated 2004, and is today headquartered in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, USA. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 DEVONtechnologies LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Mahjong Soul Launches Christmas Event on Both Mobile and Web - December 12, 2019
- Demo of VR Escape-the-Room Adventure Game Last Labyrinth - December 12, 2019
- FAIRY TAIL Set to Launch Across North America March 20, 2020 - December 12, 2019