Kiev, Ukraine – Today MacPlus Software (previously Note-Ify Apps) presents Miya Notes for Google Keep 1.0, a powerful Mac-client for Google Keep. Millions of people use Google Keep on their phones and online. However, convenient Mac-client didn’t exist before Miya Notes, and users had to utilize a web browser to access Google Keep notes.
Google Keep is an excellent service to create notes, but it is not very convenient to work with through a web browser. The fastest and easiest way to work with Google Keep is to install and try Miya Notes for Google Keep application.
“Miya Notes for Google Keep” a new application to work with Google Keep Notes on Mac. When developing Miya Notes for Google Keep the main goal was to make working with Google Keep on Mac convenient, and to provide the fasters access to notes.
Powerful functions are at your disposal, such as a widget for desktop, multi window mode, and fast menu bar access. There are a lot of hot keys to make your work even faster. Additional shortcut functionality allows to instantly create notes (from Pasteboard as well) just by pressing one hot key without opening the application.
* Create notes fast by using hotkey and the function QuickEntry
* Create notes from clipboard – just press the hotkey and the text appears in the note
* With the desktop widget, you can access your notes any moment
* Menu bar access – you can open the list of notes in the Menu bar by using a hotkey
* Various modes – “Window mode,” “Desktop widget,” “Menu bar access”
* Set the hotkeys yourself
* Beautiful themes
* Launch at the system start
* Show/Open App at the system start
* OS X 10.10.0 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Miya Notes for Google Keep 1.0 is normally priced at $2.99 (USD), but from 16th to 18th August Miya Notes is available for $0.99 or equivalent amount in other currencies. It is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. For more information, please contact Sergey Gerasimenko.
MacPlus Software specializes in mobile and desktop application. The company is based in Kiev, Ukraine. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2017 MacPlus Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- CELEBRATED RPG CLASSIC ROMANCING SAGA 3 NOW AVAILABLE ON MODERN PLATFORMS - November 11, 2019
- Big screen makes interactive trampoline games more immersive - November 11, 2019
- MTG ArenaGame of the day“Selesnya Conclave” it’s Monday Madness - November 11, 2019