Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today is proud to announce the release of BatchOutput DOC 2.5.3, a maintenance update to its output automation solution for Microsoft Word on macOS. The only batch processing tool for Word on the Mac market, the software helps users eliminate repetitive tasks through automation of printing and professional PDF output.
The new version addresses a number of bugs introduced in the recent updates of Word and macOS, which prevented BatchOutput DOC from opening Word documents reliably and without interruption. The new update eliminates warning dialogs presented by Word on attempt to open files via its AppleScript engine. The new version also solves an issue which prevented users from adding files to the processing queue by drag-and-drop. In addition, BatchOutput DOC 2.5.3 introduces a new app icon in order to address certain copyright infringement concerns raised by Apple during Mac App Store approval process.
The software provides advanced solutions for demanding enterprise and office publishing environments helping users worldwide streamline and simplify their output workflows:
* Print and export batches of Word documents to PDF with a single click.
* Split Word files into single-page PDFs.
* Variable output file names.
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for web, print and mobile devices.
* Encrypt and password-protect PDF documents.
* Change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities.
BatchOutput DOC is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput family of products, which also includes output automation solutions for Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign and PDF workflows.
Pricing and Availability:
BatchOutput DOC can be purchased for $19.95 (USD) from the Zevrix Solutions website as well as from authorized resellers and Mac App Store. Trial is also available for download. The update is free for users of version 2 and $10 from version 1. BatchOutput DOC requires Mac OS X 10.6-10.12 and Microsoft Word 2008, 2011 or 2016.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Nostalgia-Inducing Roguelite Adventure ‘Sparklite’ Reveals New Teaser Trailer and Screenshots - March 19, 2019
- PUBG MOBILE Celebrating One Amazing Year – Exciting Gameplay and Crossover Action Made it Popular Around the World - March 19, 2019
- Sin and Sacrifice, the new DLC for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, is now out! - March 19, 2019