Zoetermeer, Netherlands – VeprIT today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Katan 1.0, a new unique app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, that adds a large TV screen to the mobile photography experience. Katan gives iPhone, the most popular photo camera in the world, what photographers miss the most: a large screen to see their photos better.
Unlike the existing TV slideshow apps, Katan not only shows photos on the TV screen, but provides the full photography workflow, from selection to adjustments, with a TV screen. Katan makes mobile photography more comfortable, and also more fun and social, because it enables users to enjoy photos together with family and friends around a TV. Katan works over a local Wi-Fi network with the following devices on the TV side:
* Apple TV
* Many modern smart TVs, for example Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, and Philips TVs
* Other devices supporting DLNA or Google Cast
Katan integrates perfectly into the normal iOS photography workflow. It works directly with the Apple Photos library, and the iCloud library if it is enabled. Katan adjustments are non-destructive, all the image settings are saved in the Photos library. They are synchronised between different user devices with the enabled iCloud photo library. Users can open adjusted images later in Katan or in Photo Sense, and keep working from where they left, on any iOS device.
“I am so happy that Katan is finally ready.” – says Dr. Demid Borodin, VeprIT owner, – “It was a serious challenge for me to wait until I can start using Katan myself… iPhone photography just became so much more attractive with a large screen! I am sure that all iPhone photography enthusiasts will share my excitement!”
Katan Feature Highlights:
* Show photos on TV screen
* Play slideshow
* Compare multiple photos side by side
* Zoom in to inspect details
* Zoom in two images side by side to compare details
* Mark library photos as favorite, delete unsuccessful ones
* Enhance photos using automatic and / or manual adjustments
* Crop, straighten, transform images
* Give photos an artistic touch with creative effects
* Copy image settings and use presets to save time
And whatever the user does, the result is immediately shown on a large TV screen.
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
* iOS 10 or later
* 15.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Katan 1.0 is Free (with in-app purchases) on the App Store, available worldwide in the Photo & Video category. The $4.99 (USD) in-app purchase removes the promotional watermark from the photos shown on TV and the exported photos. For more information, please contact Demid Borodin.
Based in Zoetermeer, Netherlands, VeprIT was founded in 2011 by Dr. Demid Borodin and Dr. Olga Kleptsova. VeprIT develops photography software for iOS and macOS. VeprIT also offers custom software development and consulting services focusing on Mac OS, iOS, and embedded systems. Copyright (C) 2011-2017 VeprIT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- A&E Network Partners with WWE® Studios to Produce Five Original Documentaries about Legendary WWE® Hall of Famers under the Celebrated ‘Biography’ Banner - April 20, 2019
- WrestleMania 35 broke the record for MetLife Stadium’s - April 20, 2019
- Mike Myers to Executive Produce and Star in Netflix Comedy Series - April 20, 2019