Boston, Massachusetts – FxFactory today released a new Final Cut Pro X plugin called XEffects 3D Video Walls. Developed by partner Idustrial Revolution, the plugin allows the user to add moving video or still images to dynamic and visually striking video walls in 3D space. The user can start with one of the 45 built-in presets or construct a wall to their exact design.
The plugin’s flexibility allows the user to choose the individual panel shape, the number and layout of panels along with the choice of material, position in 3D space and depth of field. A choice of pre-programmed moves allow the wall to animate in and out with the panels tumbling as an option.
“The editor can use a single panel positioned in 3D space with reflections and depth of field or put together a tumbling panel of 15 cells in 3 rows ” said Peter Wiggins, plugin developer at Idustrial Revolution “It took us time to get the shapes exactly right and that’s why they line up so beautifully into a wall”
The plugin has many possible uses from promoting a product, providing a visually interesting image behind a green screen presenter to broadcast promos, show opens and closers.
* All 45 Plugins work with video or images
* Constructed as titles, these plugins avoid cumbersome drop zones for better speed, timing and easy tweaking
* Adjust edge material type, lighting and environment
* Adjust shape thickness and choose front and back edge shapes
* Position anywhere onscreen at any size and any angle with depth of field
* Automatic animations for a choice of tumble or linear in/out moves
* Precise built-in font allows the pixel perfect building of multiscreen displays
* Stack multiple copies on top for different media in each shape
* Pin sharp results even in 4K timelines
“I hope Final Cut Pro X editors have as much fun using the plugin for their productions as we did developing it” said Wiggins “We still haven’t exhausted the number of different cool walls that this plugin can make with a few clicks!”
3D Video walls is being launched at a discounted price of $49 for a month. Idustrial Revolution’s designers and editors have been at the forefront of using Apple technology and software in creating content for broadcasters, corporate users and videographers. They have been successfully producing products for Final Cut Pro for over 10 years.
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based FxFactory is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. Copyright (C) 2017 Noise Industries. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- STORY-DRIVEN RPG LYN: THE LIGHTBRINGER DELIVERS BEAUTIFUL ART STYLE TO MOBILE PLAYERS WORLDWIDE - March 18, 2019
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st - March 18, 2019
- Solus 4 Fortitude Released - March 18, 2019