Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of Output Factory 2, a major upgrade to company’s output automation plug-in for Adobe InDesign. The software solves the problem of printing and exporting of multiple InDesign files by eliminating repetitive tasks and ensures error-free output through automated preflighting.
The new version introduces the following two major features:
* Save output files in dynamically created subfolders with variable names. This option helps users better organize their PDF, HTML, JPEG and other files created by Output Factory from InDesign documents. The app can create subfolders for each batch, each InDesign file, and a general subfolder for all assets. Users can combine various subfolder options in order to create a custom folder hierarchy for an easy asset management.
In addition, the upgrade lets users automatically open final files with the application of their choice after processing. The new version also introduces numerous improvements in user interface, stability, performance and error handling.
With Output Factory users only need to select InDesign files, adjust output settings, and the software will do the rest automatically. The plug-in supports all popular output formats and offers the following key features:
* Batch output of InDesign files
* Supports print, PDF, PostScript, EPS, TIFF, EPUB and other formats
* Layer versioning: export layer combinations as single files
* Export InDesign files as single pages
* Variable output file names
* Output to several formats at once
* Automatic preflight
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory can be purchased from Zevrix website for $169.95 USD (Lite version $120, Server $700), as well as from authorized resellers and Adobe Exchange. Trial is also available for download. The users of Output Factory 1.x and BatchOutput can upgrade to Output Factory 2 for $85 (Lite version – $60). Output Factory requires macOS 10.7-10.12 and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2017.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fandomfare GamingMTG Arena weekly Round up - May 26, 2019
- Crooked Waters VR: Conquest will release end of June! - May 26, 2019
- SLAY WITH PORTALS IN 1047 GAMES’ ONLINE FPS SPLITGATE: ARENA WARFARE, OUT NOW ON STEAM - May 26, 2019