Hengchun, Taiwan – Ohanaware Co., Ltd. today is pleased to announce the immediate availability of App Wrapper version 3.8, the latest version of their popular App Store preparation tool. App Wrapper was designed to simplify the process of preparing applications for submission to the Mac App Store and deploying on web sites.
What’s new in App Wrapper version 3.8:
The headline feature of this update is the new “Application Diagnostics” function, designed to check an application against 120 App Store rejection reasons, 70 potential code sign failures and critical issues, 37 possible improvements and when wrapping will auto fix 20 different kinds of issues. This function is based upon our PTE4 wrapping engine, which will debut in a future version of App Wrapper.
Other changes include:
* Option to wrap Mac App Store apps to a different folder.
* New identity selector, more informative and should reduce incorrect identity usage.
* Now auto adds the Entitlements to the Resources folder (like Xcode).
* App Wrapper is now built with the latest version of Xojo.
* New Tools menu.
* Selecting “Updates” from the “App Wrapper” menu, now forces it to check for updates, rather than showing already downloaded information.
* No longer generates errors in App Wrapper when wrapping a “BitRock Installer”.
* Some slight visual improvements.
* Some tweaks to ORCA.
* Visual adjustments to the “Help Checker”.
* Right Click, Remove in the DMG signer, can now remove all selected rows.
* Removed all the legacy code that was preventing App Wrapper from being built in the most recent version of Xojo.
* Fixed a bug with ORCA’s error reporting.
* Fixed a typo NSPricipalClass instead of NSPrincpleClass.
Note: App Wrapper currently doesn’t decompile or compare actual code; so code related issues cannot be checked.
About App Wrapper:
App Wrapper simplifies the process of preparing applications for the Mac App Store or for web site distribution. Once configured App Wrapper can perform the following actions either at the click of a button or when an application is built within the Xojo development environment.
* Code signs applications and nested code within the application
* Adds entitlements for the App Sandbox
* Clean up permissions of bundled files
* Add App Store required settings and additional property list keys
* Convert HTML files into the Apple Help Book format and inserts into the application
* Performs analysis on the application, to reduce App Store rejection. In same cases App Wrapper can auto fix issues
* Create Zip files, App Store compatible signed installer packages or DMG Image Files via DMG Canvas integration
* Can clean excess files from within the application, such as languages, architectures, specific files, files by extension and even certain file meta data
Additional functionality includes:
* Installer tester, to simplify the process of testing App Store compatible installers
* Xojo compatible script generator, to integrate App Wrapper into Xojo projects
* Application reporting, provides detailed information on an application and nested code
* DMG code signing function for DMG Image files (*4)
App Wrapper requires OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Xcode 6 (Due to Apple’s Code Signing requirements). App Wrapper 3.8 is macOS High Sierra (DP) ready. DMG code signing requires Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 or newer.
Pricing and Availability:
App Wrapper is available today from the Ohanaware online. There are 3 pricing options:
$ 49.99 – 1-Year Update Plan (*1)
$ 9.99 – 30-Day Pay As You Go (*2)
$ 199.99 – 1-Year Small Team Update Plan (*3)
* 1 allows 3 concurrent activations. At the end of the term, application no longer receives updates.
* 2 allows 3 concurrent activations. At the end of the term, application no longer operates until a new term is purchased.
* 3 allows 13 concurrent activations. At the end of the term, application no longer receives updates.
* 4 DMG code signing requires Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 or newer.
App Wrapper uses Paddle as the payment processor.
Since ’06, Joy Sha and Sam Rowlands have been building top ten, award winning apps. Their most notable applications include Funtastic Photos, which set the benchmark for modern photo editing. HDRtist and HDRtist Pro which has over 100,000 users world wide. App Wrapper, which is the #1 third party product to help developers prepare their apps for the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2006-2017 Ohanaware Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- CCP Games Brings EVE Invasion World Tour to Australia This Weekend for EVE Down Under - May 21, 2019
- JUST CAUSE 4: LOS DEMONIOS ANNOUNCED - May 21, 2019
- RELIVE THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION IN ASSASSIN’S CREED III REMASTERED - May 21, 2019