Upper Coomera, Australia – Bail Enemy Jet!, an independent Australian video game company, today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Brawlerz Nitro 1.0, their fast paced Arena-Combat game developed for Windows, OS X and Linux. Brawlerz Nitro puts players in charge of insane nitrous-infused vehicles with everything a car needs, including weapons and explosives! Experience team combat with deathmatch and soccer game modes in high detailed combat arenas. Its standout features include a brilliantly colourful art style with support for split screen in both offline and online game modes.
Epic Features Include
* Addictive 8-player online action
* Up to 4 players can play per screen (split screen) in both offline & online games
* Old school 2, 3, and 4 player split-screen mode for offline or online play
* Soccer & deathmatch and capture the flag game modes
* Bots that work in all game modes
* No racing, why race when you have guns?
* More to come
* Supports Windows, OSX and Linux
* NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater
* Broadband Internet connection
* 600 MB available space
Brawlerz Nitro is coming to Early Access so its direction forward can be directed by the players. Designed as an eSports title, it has multiple game modes and is designed for both solo and team play. New features will be added in the coming weeks.
Bail Enemy Jet! is an independent Australian video game company comprised of a small team of mobile, console and PC developers whose previous credits include Project Gotham Racing 3, Mini Motor Racing and Test Drive Unlimited. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Bail Enemy Jet!. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.