Anaheim, California – Independent software developer Reggie Ashworth today is proud to announce the release of AppDelete 4.3.3, an update to his very popular application deletion utility for Mac OS X. With a simple Drag & Drop, AppDelete will uninstall anything along with all of the associated items. Mac users will no longer have to hunt through their system to find and delete these items manually.
You can drag any item that can be uninstalled onto AppDelete: Applications, Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins, Screensavers, etc. You can also activate AppDelete in many ways: dragging items onto main window, onto dock icon, selecting in menu, right-clicking using AppDelete workflow, dragging from Launchpad, and throwing items in the trash. When the preview screen appears you can uncheck any items you would like to exclude.
You also have several choices: delete the items, log only the items, or archive (copy) the items to a .zip file for safekeeping or reinstall at a later date. The items you delete will be moved to the trash and arranged in a folder so that you can see exactly what was deleted and you know exactly where it came from. The items will not be removed from your computer until you empty them from your trash. You can also undo the last delete if you choose.
Version 4 has been 100% redesigned and updated and just one look will show you that this is an entirely new AppDelete. AppDelete Version 4.3.3 will run on Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, and macOS Sierra, and here are a few of the new features included:
New in Version 4.3:
* Now optimized for macOS Sierra
* Runs on Lion up to Sierra
* New icon and graphics
* New App Reset tool
* New Clear Logs tool
* Improved search algorithm
* Improved window design
* Numerous visual tweaks
* Localization updates
* Optimizations, bug-fixes, and improvements throughout
* Search filters to find items for deletion fast (including old PPC apps)
* Finds associated items that are invisible or hidden
* Trash monitoring so that simply throwing an app in the trash triggers AppDelete
* Archive/Install from Archive feature for safekeeping and transferring items to another Mac
* Password requested only once if needed instead of multiple requests
* Keeps a Log of all activities and has the ability to Undo a deletion
* Moves items into an organized deleted package in your trash
* Force Empty Trash for stubborn to remove items
There are various options to make your AppDelete experience complete: Quick search filters to help choose items for deletion, Force Empty Trash, an Orphans feature to search and delete orphaned files, Install from Archive even for another Mac, various options in Preferences, and more. AppDelete is a must-have utility for software tinkerers, beta testers, casual users, and the perfect companion to any Mac fanatic’s toolbox.
AppDelete supports language in U.S. English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
AppDelete Version 4.3.3 can now float the main window on top of others, includes Greek localization for the first time, and more. For full Release Notes see Changelog.
* Mac OS X Version 10.7 Lion or later (macOS Sierra compatible)
* Intel only
* 13.7 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
AppDelete 4.3.3 is only $7.99 (USD) for a single user license. Upgrades from AppDelete Lite are only $3.99 (USD). A full-featured demo is available. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Reggie Ashworth.
Based in sunny Anaheim, California, Reggie Ashworth is an independent software developer whose passion for the Mac platform is only exceeded by his aim to craft simple, yet useful utilities. He is fanatical about total customer satisfaction. Copyright 2006-2017 Reggie Ashworth. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Pre-registration for “Attack on Titan: Assault” Is Now Live - February 17, 2019
- Kickstarter campaign for “Mythic Battles: Pantheon – The Videogame” goes live! - February 17, 2019
- Akron Art Museum Calls for Submissions to Open World Arcade - February 17, 2019