Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Ombre 1.0.1, the company’s new image transformation tool developed exclusively for Mac OS X. Ombre is an creative tool for web designers, graphic artists and photographers alike. It lets you add radial or linear color gradient overlays to your images without altering the originals. Ombre 1.0.1 includes the following key features:
* Ease of Use – The single-window interface keeps all essential application controls in view and immediately available
* Gradient Types – Create nondestructive overlays that use either radial (concentric) or linear (point to point) gradients
* Interoperability – Drag’n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from Ombre to your application or the Finder
* Printing – Print high-resolution source material as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices
* Exporting – Create new images using a background process while you continue to work on other projects
* Sharing – Share images with local applications or using Facebook and other popular internet services
* Slide Shows – Create an interactive slide show presentation using your processed output images
* Settings Sharing – Use the lift and stamp features to quickly replicate settings from one item to another
“One of the most prevalent recent web trends involves applying color gradients to images,” says Douglas A. Welton, einstein’s legacy Chief Product Officer. “We created Ombre for the singular, focussed task of helping users quickly create and apply a color gradients to an image.”
* OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ombre 1.0.1 is available for $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide from the Mac App Store in the Photography category. Promo codes are available for members of the press. For more information, please contact Douglas Welton.
At einstein’s legacy, we make cool Macintosh Applications for video, images and quartz compositions for creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2017 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Tackle brutal co-op puzzles in The Watchers beta this Halloween! - October 16, 2019
- PUBG MOBILE RELEASES MASSIVE HALLOWEEKS CONTENT UPDATE WITH PLAYLOAD MODE ON THE WAY - October 16, 2019
- NEW GIGANTAMAX POKÉMON REVEALED IN POKÉMON SWORD AND POKÉMON SHIELD - October 16, 2019