Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of MovieMerge+ 3.0.1, an important feature update to their popular video combination tool for OS X. MovieMerge+ helps professional and amateur video content creators who need a simple, easy-to-use tool for organizing and joining a collection of video clips together into a single movie. This update includes a variety of user interface updates, gesture-based tray management, and new sharing and preview options.
“For this release, our goal was to make sure that MovieMerge+ was the best tool for content creators in education, advertising, digital signage, video production, and stage performance,” says Douglas A. Welton, Chief Product Officer at einstein’s legacy. “To save time and make sure that ‘what you see is what you get,’ we beefed up the options for sharing and previewing your work. The user interface was also refactored to allow more comfortable navigation of the user’s workflow.”
What’s new in this version?
* New vibrant dark user Interface
* Enhanced connectivity to social media
* Works with movie that do not contain a video track
* Allows sharing (with local applications and internet tools like Facebook) directly from the main document window
* In-application previewing
* New support for additional Tray swipe gestures
MovieMerge+ 3.0.1 includes the following key features:
* Easy Organization – Drag’n’drop to position the segments in your desired order for the final movie output
* Automatic Chapters – Create a chapter track with visual markers located at the beginning of each segment
* Track Thinning – Limit the output movie to include only the video and audio tracks from each segment source
* Precise Navigation – Double-click the scrub handles (the in-point and out-point) to set a movie segment with frame-level accuracy
* Modern Codecs – Create new movies in a variety of formats for a range of devices and playback situations
* Background Exports – New movies are created in the background, enabling you to continue working without waiting
* Simple Segmentation – Include all or part of a movie in the output by adjusting the in-point and out-point handles
* Sharing – Share your output directly to Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter and other popular internet services
* OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MovieMerge+ 3.0.1 is available for $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide from the Mac App Store in the Video category. For more information, please contact Douglas Welton.
At einstein’s legacy, we make cool Macintosh Applications for video, images and quartz compositions for creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2017 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Sneaky Viking AR introduced for iOS – The Tower Defence to make You Move - February 19, 2019
- SwampDog, LLC announces WhoDo 1.0 – A Contact Creation Tool for macOS - February 19, 2019
- CHOOM ENTERS INTO LOI WITH CANNABIS RETAIL STORE APPLICANT - February 18, 2019