Three Rivers, California – Sir Reel Pictures proudly announced today the release of version 1.8 of BudgetWrangler, its flagship personal budgeting and finance software for Mac and Windows. An alternative to mainstream financial apps, BudgetWrangler’s focus continues to be on simplicity, security, and giving the user ultimate control over their financial data. It uses a three-step process of importing records from the financial institution, categorizing each transaction, and providing powerful analysis tools so that the user can make educated decisions about their financial life.
Although BudgetWrangler is a full-featured financial management tool, it doesn’t allow complex features to get in the way of functionality. BudgetWrangler is designed to think about finances the way real people do and offers a workflow that provides the user with the information they need as effortlessly as possible.
For example users can:
* See all of last month’s entries for a spending category with a single click
* Find a monthly average for any spending category in 2 clicks
* Make an Import Rule from a recurring transaction in 1 click.
* Find out what payments are coming up in the next two weeks with 1 click
* Compare last month’s totals to the budget in 2 clicks
* See all of last month’s entries for a category with 1 click
“BudgetWrangler began when years of frustration with the state of the art in commercial budgeting and financial software led me to realize I was going to have to develop it myself,” explained Tim Landry, Hollywood visual effects artist and owner of Sir Reel Pictures. “After trying most all of the major personal financial software players, I felt that each one of them had a deal killer lurking inside. Either they had fatal bugs where the numbers just wouldn’t add up, their user interface was confusing, their algorithms were clunky, or their imports of transaction data from the banks would simply fail in uncontrollable ways. So, kicking and screaming, BudgetWrangler was born and users now have a new software option for controlling their finances. Once users start to get in and get their fingers on their data, the power of BudgetWrangler really starts to shine.”
* Understand your finances at a glance.
* Track every dollar.
* Sort and analyze your records in flexible ways.
* Set up a budget and track how you’re living up to it.
* Create Goals and manage them as circumstances change.
* Quickly answer the question “Can I afford this?”
* Set up reminders of upcoming payments.
* Print Reports for Tax Time
The latest version of BudgetWrangler boasts the use of multiple international currencies, as well as adds dozens of interface improvements.
* MacOS Yosemite or greater
* Windows 7 or greater
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, BudgetWrangler 1.8 is only $49.95 (USD), and can be downloaded from its official website. For more information, please contact Tim Landry.
Sir Reel Pictures began in Los Angeles in 1977. Since then the company has provided services in diverse industries as movies, television, theme parks, real estate, and the lodging industry. In addition they published a project management database for the production of visual effects for films and TV that has become a standard worldwide. Along with BudgetWrangler, the company also focuses on its Log House Lodge Bed and Breakfast project near Sequoia National Park. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Sir Reel Pictures. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Sneaky Viking AR introduced for iOS – The Tower Defence to make You Move - February 19, 2019
- SwampDog, LLC announces WhoDo 1.0 – A Contact Creation Tool for macOS - February 19, 2019
- CHOOM ENTERS INTO LOI WITH CANNABIS RETAIL STORE APPLICANT - February 18, 2019