Driffield, United Kingdom – Ghostotter Software today is pleased to announce the release of Barcode Basics 4.16, a significant update to their flagship barcode generation tool on macOS. Graphic designers will appreciate Barcode Basics’ ease-of-use. Simply fill in your barcode specifications in the main interface, preview the barcode to check it is as you expect, then save it to disk for use in Word, Illustrator, Powerpoint, and more.
* Bar Width Reduction (BWR) to allow you to compensate for ink spread on printing presses – This is an essential feature for professional printing (and cannot be supported by other font based applications)
* Bar height (truncation) and barcode scale (magnification)
* Optional add-on digits (either 2 or 5) are supported for EAN, UPC, ISMN, ISBN and ISSN codes
* Fast response from English speaking support via the “Contact support…” option in the app’s main menu
* Support for metric (mm or microns) and imperial measurements (inches)
* Barcodes can be exported in EPS (vector) format or high resolution GIF, BMP, JPG or PNG
* Barcodes are compatible with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Powerpoint etc.
* Automator action provided as standard – add barcode creation functionality to Automator apps, scripts, services and workflows without needing to know any programming
* No sneaky In-App purchases – you get all the functionality listed on this page, for the price listed on this page
Version 4.16 makes Barcode Basics the only major barcode software to include an action for Apple’s Automator as standard. Non-technical users can now create their own simple apps, workflows, scripts and services to make barcodes on macOS, without writing a single line of code. Anything you can do in the Barcode Basics app, you can do in its Automator action. Barcode Basics can still be used as a standalone macOS app as usual.
Barcode Basics can create a range of common barcodes in many file types, including eps (vector format), jpeg, gif and png. The app directly supports:
* Code 11
* Code 39
* Code 128
* EAN 8
* EAN 13
* EAN 13 (GS1)
* EAN 14
* UPC A
* UPC E
* Interleaved 2 of 5
* ITF 14
* GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional
* GS1 DataBar Stacked
* GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
* GS1 DataBar Truncated
* GS1 DataBar Limited
* USPS Postnet
* USPS Intelligent Mail
* USPS Planet
* Royal Mail (UK)
* Royal TNT (Netherlands)
* Japan Post
* Deutsch Leitcode
* Deutsch Identcode
* Two-track Pharmacode
* Italian Pharmacode
* MSI Plessey
Most importantly, Barcode Basics is priced at just $15.99, making it easily the cheapest pro-quality barcode creator and automator on the Mac App Store. Compare that to other barcode apps such as Barcode X ($392), Barcode Producer ($299), Barcody ($69.99) or Softmatic Barcode Factory ($79.95) and its easy to see why Barcode Basics is catching on fast – especially amongst the graphic and packaging design communities. However despite its low price tag does not mean that it’s low on features. Barcode Basics includes all the functions needed by graphic designers and art workers to produce industry standard barcodes which will work well on press.
* OS X 10.11 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Barcode Basics 4.16 is $15.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Robert Stott.
Located in Driffield, United Kingdom, Ghostotter Software was founded in 2013 by Robert Stott. All Material and Software (C) 2013-2017 Ghostotter Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\