Seoul, Korea – Paprika3 is proud to announce the release of Cross One 1.09, an update to their popular puzzle game for iOS and Android devices. Cross One is the ultimate collection of fun logic puzzles. This easy-to-learn game features over 540 levels that become even more challenging as the your advance further. Even the slightest mistake can make the level start all over again, unless undos and hints are used. Version 1.09 fixes minor bugs.
The playing area consists of a crossword like dashboard with about 25 tiles that can be tapped on. Each tap would then add 1 to whatever the the number is in the tiles either above/below/left/right. The basic goal of every level is to match the pattern displayed at the start of every game. Every level prompts the user to give 3 stars at every stage only if the game is played with the least moves. The most interesting and out of the box features in Cross One: Number Stack Puzzle are:
* Hundred Of Levels: There are over 540 puzzles to solve and the range of difficulty increase with each advancing level making it even more interesting and intriguing.
* Number-puzzle Game play: Cross one is a very simple to learn and understandable game. One can learn the game quickly within seconds. But it becomes excessively tough as the game goes on.
* Design Graphics: The game features some amazing graphic structure keeping it simple yet dynamic. One can pick up their choice of theme and select different color options. It even has a beautiful soundtrack and soothing sounds.
* Leaderboard & Achievements: Cross One allows its users to unlock more than 19 achievements. The user can challenge the friends and compete with them in the worldwide leaderboards. There are 3 different leaderboards which is based on how many total puzzle the user has solved and who has reached the highest level and who has playing extremely well.
* Undo Movements and Hints: The best part of this game is that on e can just undo their moves if one has had the wrong move and the best part it is not penalized. But it has to be taken care of as there are limited amount of undos. The game definitely becomes tougher but the user can use the hint option to know where to tap next when the game is stuck.
* The Tower Puzzle Challenge: The game has a special mode where one can play the Tower challenge. The challenge is basically designed to look over how many number puzzles can one solve and compare it with the users around the globe. The player can challenge over 208 different countries for this crossword puzzle with numbers.
* Does not require a WiFi Connection: A player can still enjoy the game even though there may be no internet connection in their smart phone as it does not require one. It is thus easily played for hundreds of hours making it very addictive and intriguing.
“Our aim is to build up some amazing gaming app for both Android as well as iOS platforms,” said Simon Kang, CEO of Paprika3. “Cross One is indeed fun to play, and can be very addictive. We spent a lot of time implementing the game’s logic and design. So we are very confident it will become a great game within its genre, especially for both small children and people of all age groups.”
* Android 4.0.3 and above versions
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 87.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cross One 1.09 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information, please contact Simon Kang.
The Paprika3 is a Korean based mobile game developer company aiming to combine all the fun and logical elements from around the various gaming technologies. They have been working on other such games giving both the fun and logical combination to make it more engaging for the users and interesting to play with. The company has been working on both the iOS and Android based platforms and has given some great games to play on with. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Paprika3, Corp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- CCP Games Brings EVE Invasion World Tour to Australia This Weekend for EVE Down Under - May 21, 2019
- JUST CAUSE 4: LOS DEMONIOS ANNOUNCED - May 21, 2019
- RELIVE THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION IN ASSASSIN’S CREED III REMASTERED - May 21, 2019