Vilnius, Lithuania – Jumsoft today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Money 5.0, a new version of their highly popular finance management app for macOS. This time, Money gets macOS and iOS releases simultaneously, bringing both macOS and iOS version numbers to 5.0. This marks the fact that the apps were developed simultaneously and work together better than ever. With the new releases, Jumsoft have checked all of the customer request checkboxes and brought a completely revamped user interface, 64-bit architecture, and a variety of other new and improved features to ensure Money stays relevant for generations of devices and operating systems to come.
“The previous version of Money for Mac, which has been on the market for more than 6 years, set a very high bar for what the new Money should be. We have spent countless days aggregating our customers’ feedback to determine the direction the new Money should take. The conclusions brought us back to the drawing-board, because our first goal was to reinvent the way of using all of the features by removing the steep learning curve, and reducing the amount of actions needed to complete every task. At this point I cannot even begin to count, how many ideas were brought to the table and scrapped, until we finally came up with the perfect UI.” – explained Algirdas Unguvaitis, CEO of Jumsoft. “We have completely redesigned and streamlined every aspect of the UI and added features to achieve the ease-of-use we were aiming for. Now the interface stays consistent between features, so using Money to its fullest potential becomes easy and natural.”
The new minimalist UI is the core around which all of the new and improved Money features revolve. The app adopts a common workflow needed to complete various tasks, so Money effectively reduces and even eliminates the learning curve, which is common across different areas of other financial trackers. The new Money still carries powerful support of multiple account types, multiple currencies with automatic rate updates. The macOS version also brings improved smart accounts and smart data import from a variety of popular file formats (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV, MT940). The new interface allows for greatly enhanced and super-easy to use budgeting, transaction scheduling, investment tracking, and many more features, which have now become much more visual and informative than before.
Complete feature overview:
Convenient income and expense tracking
* Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
* Support for multiple currencies with automatic rate updates
* Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
* Automated payee and category discovery using Foursquare
* Smart accounts and smart data import (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV, MT940) on macOS
* Transfer and split payments
* Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning:
* Advanced budget categories with custom periods
* Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
* Easy progress tracking of budget categories
* Nothing gets past you – unbudgeted items are also accounted for
* Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
* User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
* Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
* Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
* One-click payment capability
* Convenient calendar view for improved usability
* 15 different report types
* Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
* Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
* Various report sharing capabilities
* Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
* Automated downloads of dividends and splits
* Constantly updated values
* Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
* User-friendly addition and management of stocks
* Automatic discovery of stock data using Yahoo! Finance
* Simple and intuitive setup
* Secure data synchronization between devices
* Extra layer of security in case of device loss
* Modern UI
* 64-bit architecture
* Touch Bar support
* 3D Touch support
* Notification Center Widget
* Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
* Direct Downloads (coming soon)
Money 5 is built from the ground-up using the 64-bit architecture, so it will be just as fast as it is powerful, and support new devices and operating systems for generations to come. Jumsoft have made sure that the new Money feels right at home on Apple’s newest Macs and iOS devices by bringing Touch Bar and 3D Touch support, Notification Center widget and split-screen multitasking ability for macOS and iOS. In addition to these convenient features, Money 5 adds Foursquare payee discovery, which, when location service is enabled, discovers surrounding payees and enters some of their data into transactions automatically, so the user’s interaction with the app becomes even more pleasant and effortless.
Pricing and Availability:
Money 5 is now available on the Mac and iOS App Stores with up to 60% early-bird and upgrader discount for a limited time. The macOS version is $24.99, and the iOS version is $1.99. After the initial promotion, the prices will be set to $49.99 (macOS) and $4.99 (iOS).
Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, Jumsoft is a privately funded company, founded in 2002. Committed to developing highest-quality applications, Jumsoft consists of a team of macOS and iOS experts and enthusiasts who dedicate their time to develop amazing tools for personal and professional use. Copyright 2002-2017 Jumsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iWork and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\