Derbyshire, England, UK – If you’ve never come across a window manager before, it’s a tool that allows you to resize and reposition an application window based on a layout of your choosing. If you wanted to work on two documents simultaneously, then the ability to direct one to the left half of the screen and the other app to the right half of the screen without any repetitive mouse dragging and resizing is where the value lies. With most other window managers being quite hardcore in nature – only operating with keyboard shortcuts and offering very little in the way of options or user friendliness – Mosaic takes a very different approach.
The first difference is the custom-written Drag & Drop mechanic which is unique to Mosaic. It has been built from the ground up to be really intuitive to use, integrate beautifully with the ‘look and feel’ of macOS and includes a suite of powerful features to accommodate as many personal preferences as possible, including;
* Grid based ‘Basic Layouts’
* Constraint controlled ‘Advanced Layouts’
* Dynamic on-the-fly layouts with ‘Quick Layout’
* 4 different ‘Layout Views’ for customisable access to your layouts
* Use ‘Layout Groups’ to organise your layouts on a per workflow basis
* Apply layouts directly from the keyboard with ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ or the new MacBook Pro’s ‘Touch Bar’
* Apply layouts from your iOS device with the amazing ‘Remote Control’ app.
* Multi-Monitor support
* Layout warning/help system
* Comprehensive Help Centre
* And much more…
Version 1.0 already has many groundbreaking features but we’re just getting started. From casual users all the way to creative professionals, Mosaic is the must-have, truly indispensable productivity enhancer.
* macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher
* Remote Control app requires iOS 10.1 or higher
Pricing and Availability:
Mosaic is available now as a free, fully unlocked, 7-day trial. Thereafter, Mosaic can be purchased in two standalone flavours: Standard Edition and Pro Edition (depending on the features required) and also as a subscription service with the Business Edition. Plan and pricing details available at Light Pillar online. Complimentary License codes and substantial reader discount codes available on request.
Light Pillar is a two-man independent developer of macOS, iOS and WatchOS applications. Gareth Clarke and Neil Casini were introduced to each other in 2008 as work began on the critically acclaimed 2009 Nintendo Wii game, Dead Space: Extraction. A solid working relationship formed which not only shone through in the game, but laid a path for them eventually founding Light Pillar and expressing their creativity and structured work ethic exclusively on Apple platforms. Copyright (C) 2017 Light Pillar Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iOS and watchOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Moons of Madness is Out Now: Experience Lovecraft in Space! - October 22, 2019
- Wreckfest Backwood Bangers Pack out today - October 22, 2019