Cologne, Germany – credeo GmbH today announced the launch of appGarten, a service that focuses on high-end insights, professional care, and high quality services for mobile applications.
appGarten supports app owners in running a successful app business. “Your iOS App is in the Apple App Store? Congratulations! You have reached the first stage of a marathon.” said Hartmut Wilms, CTO of credeo. “Your users will start to use your App and will ask questions, send feedback, start complaining, report bugs and problems, raise requests for improvements and new features … they need constant attention.”
Many companies and developers underestimate the efforts and ongoing tasks that are necessary to keep an App in the Apple App Store, react to their users issues and wishes, and can’t focus on new developments and product lines. appGarten is the solution for problems that Apps face in the Apple App Store:
* appGarten does appInsight. appInsight compares your App to your main competitors and checks for technical risks, security vulnerabilities and gives a completely new view on your App based on customers’ feedback and what your competitors do.
* appGarten does appCare. appCare takes over the code, enhances it with crash monitoring, fixes bugs, releases it to the App Store and keeps your App up-to-date with the latest iOS releases. It reveals what your customers complain about and request for future releases.
* appGarten does appServices. appServices does customer support, implements new features and improvements, enables your App for new devices, optimizes the visibility in the App store and much more.
Customers can subscribe to different plans offered by appGarten, ranging from appInsight and appCare up to a full-fledged appServices package. appInsight is offered for a one time payment and appCare on a monthly subscription. “We want to lower the hurdle of using our services as much as possible by offering high quality at low prices and an out-of-the-box lightweight experience,” said Kristijan Cvetkovic, founder and CEO of credeo.
appGarten is a service provided by credeo. credeo GmbH is a German company based in Cologne, Germany and was founded 2008. For many years, credeo has worked with large companies that need to deliver a powerful, reliable mobile experience, maintaining Apps for enterprise business world-wide and providing professional services on enterprise level. credeo’s service and support team is trained in practices for IT service management and is operating world-wide. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 credeo GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- All in! Games and One More Level partner with 3D Realms and Slipgate Ironworks to produce and distribute Ghostrunner! - November 18, 2019
- IPFire 2.23 – Core Update 138 released - November 18, 2019
- Raccoons, llamas, pigs, evil microtransactions – ‘SuperEpic’ launches December 12th for Steam, Switch, & PS4 - November 18, 2019