Kiev, Ukraine – Mobile game developer and publisher, Solverlabs today is proud to announce the release of the new version v3.1 of the highly popular multi-platform game “Planet Of Cubes” with the ability to play Minecraft style Survival Massive Multiplayer mode with thousands of other players online globally. Planet Of Cubes is the first Massive Multiplayer Survival and Creative block-building game to feature one global infinite world. The entire game environment is cube-based and shared among players within the world.
You task is to survive with thousands of other players online in the infinite Planet made of Cubes with friendly and hostile mobs. Find resources like cobblestone, wood, sand and different types of ore. Dig and collect various blocks. Craft various tools like pickaxes, hoes and axes to help you progress faster. Craft and use Furnace to create new blocks and items like glass or iron. Build your shelter during the day. Watch out hostile mobs like Zombies and Spiders during the night!
Use online chat to make new friends, build online together and protect your creations against hostile players. Craft weapon and armor and arm yourself to survive in battles with others. Explore infinite Planet in search for rare resources like gold and diamonds. Use Portals to quickly teleport to nearby villages for new resources or just walk to them by foot.
* Play Survival Multiplayer or Creative Mode on the single infinite Planet
* One global infinite Planet made of cubes available to all users across the world
* Unlimited amount of players worldwide
* Endless amount of beautiful buildings and places made of cubes to explore
* Built-in chat in Multiplayer mode
* More than 160 player skins available
* Works over Wi-Fi and 3G
* No need to setup and/or host a server
* No subscription or additional fees required
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 134 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Planet of Cubes 3.1 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. It is also available on Google Play(TM) and Amazon App Store(TM).
Solverlabs is independent game development studio located in Europe. It was founded in 2006 providing outsourcing development services to US, UK and Canadian based clients. Solverlabs started to develop games for BlackBerry platform in 2010. These days the company focuses on the development of games for iOS, Android and Windows platforms using cross-platform frameworks like Unity3D, Corona, Shiva3D etc. Copyright (C) 2016 Solverlabs, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jadiri Gamer with Sunday Live Stream snag us another pack of Ravnica Allegiance - January 20, 2019
- Big Crown: Showdown Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019
- Bedtime Blues Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019