Flemington, New Jersey – Children’s Technology Review has released CTREX 3.0, the third of four planned versions of CTREX (Children’s Technology Review Exchange). Designed to help teachers, parents and librarians choose interactive media products for children aged birth-to 15-years, CTREX is currently the largest, most comprehensive online database of educational reviews of children’s interactive media (apps, toys, video games and web sites). CTREX works with any mainstream browser, and is available by subscription, for $30 per year (using the promo code “summer”). Note, the regular subscription price is $60, that’s 6 months free.
* Flex Rubrics: Powerful tools for evaluating diverse types of interactive media products, using an adaptable set of criteria. CTR has created an array of rubrics comprised of custom-picked Quality Attributes designed to fit various genres. CTR Subscribers can evaluate products with the Flex Rubric on CTREX to generate ratings to accompany their comments about a particular product. In this way, they become part of the exchange.
* Publisher Profiles: Useful information on who is behind each product, along with a listing of products the publisher makes. Unlike other review services you are free to jump directly to the publishers website for even more source information.
* Hubs and Bookmarking: Lets different categories of visitors quickly find areas of interest. The new hubs include hand picked resources for Families, Libraries, Schools, ECE (Early Childhood Education) and Publishers which makes finding what you need faster and easier. Reviews can now be bookmarked and saved for exporting or for future reference.
An Updated Server gives CTREX more speed and bandwidth, to handle more searches during peak hours.
To Start A Subscription:
Save 50% off the “Pro” Subscription by entering “summer” on the subscription form.
Children’s Technology Review Exchange is published by Active Learning Associates, Inc. 120 Main Street, Flemington NJ 08822. Started by teachers in 1993, Active Learning Associates helps parents, teachers and publishers leverage the power of interactive media for children. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Children’s Technology Review. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
- The Wreckfest February Update is out now on all platforms - February 27, 2020
- Pokémon Masters Celebrates Six Months Since Launch with Major Update, Including Red & Charizard - February 27, 2020
- Mobilize Your Squadron! - February 27, 2020