Berlin, Germany – Feingeist Software today is proud to announce the addition of a great new productivity-boosting feature to their popular MailButler add-on for Apple Mail for Mac OS X. MailButler 6360 adds a convenient “Snooze” feature to the already impressive arsenal of email management tools previously offered by the popular email management add-on.
The app’s new Snooze feature allows a user to better manage their inbox by allowing them to make selected emails temporarily disappear from their inbox, and then have them reappear at a scheduled later time. While a “snoozed” email is no longer visible in the main email inbox, it is still available the entire time in a specially designated folder, allowing access at any time.
The new Snooze feature is just the latest addition to an already impressive array of tools MailButler has previously offered to Apple Mail users. The app offers the ability to schedule, undo, and track emails, convert emails to notes, upload email attachments regardless of size, create beautiful signatures, and more.
“While MailButler has long offered an impressive amount of new functionality to Apple Mail’s standard set of tools, we feel the Snooze feature we’ve added in the new version of the app really takes it to a new level,” says Feingeist Software CEO Tobias Knobl. “The new virtual email ‘Snooze Bar’ will be a huge help to users who are constantly working toward that coveted ‘zero inbox’ status that we all desire to achieve.”
MailButler features include:
* Snooze – This new feature allows users to temporarily make an email disappear from their inbox
* Follow-Up – Get a follow-up reminder when there isn’t a response to a selected email
* Tracking – Get notified when a recipient has opened their email
* Scheduling – Schedule emails to be sent at a particular date and time
* Cloud Upload – Send attachments of any size, attachment sizes are not restrained by mail provider limits
* Signatures – Create beautiful email signatures by selecting from MailButler’s various templates
* Undo Send – MailButler keeps an email in the outbox for a user specified safety period of time before sending
* Attachment Reminder – Intelligently reminds you about possibly omitted email attachments
* Notes – MailButler allows users to easily convert emails from Apple’s Mail application into convenient notes
* Emoji, and much more
Users Love MailButler:
“Now I can’t imagine to not have MailButler’s assistance every day. It makes a huge difference. It’s very helpful, and can be used just by everyone.” – David Balensiefen, CEO, gridX GmbH
“MailButler contains all the functions that the plugins used to have plus the new ones. Amazing tool for those, who want to handle their emails easier and more efficient: you’ll be surprised, how much time you save!” – Paul Dziwoki, Co-Founder & CTO, Jommi
“Due to my job it’s essential to me to use a proper Apple Mail assistant that helps me do my work. In MailButler I found everything I needed: it is reliable, completes all the necessary tasks, and is easy to install and to use.” – Jennifer Huber, Consultant
“We know our users are going to love the Snooze feature in MailButler, and we can’t wait to hear what they have to say about the new feature,” continues Tobias. “We love hearing feedback from our users, and we draw upon what they tell us to improve current features, and to decide on what new features we should be working on next. Let me assure you, we have some great new features in the pipeline, and we can’t wait to share them with our users in the near future.”
* Requires Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
* 64-bit processor
* 15.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MailButler 6360 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the Feingeist Software website. Two service plans are offered. The Free Plan allows access to all features for one user, 30+ Actions per month, and 1 email avatar. The Professional Plan is $8.95 USD per month, allows access to all features for one user, unlimited Actions, and 3 email avatars. (An “action” is defined as whenever a user makes use of one of MailButler’s convenient features.) For more information, visit the Feingeist Software website.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Feingeist develops useful software for Mac OS X. The company was founded with the vision to make the life of Mac users easier, and help them complete their daily tasks in the most convenient and elegant way. The developers perceive security, privacy, and productivity as the most important modern problems, with their main products particularly targeting these issues. Their software includes an Apple Mail assistant MailButler, and a VPN client Shimo. They have one target: to simplify life and optimize one’s daily productivity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Feingeist Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jadiri Gamer with Sunday Live Stream snag us another pack of Ravnica Allegiance - January 20, 2019
- Big Crown: Showdown Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019
- Bedtime Blues Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019