Berlin, Germany – Independent developer, David Zobrist today is proud to announce the release of Pixel Mage 1.0, a geniusly simple-to-pick-up platform game with the twist. You switch between flying or walking instead of jumping, creating 2 lines to switch between as engage battles with goblins. The retro oriented game title for iOS and Android devices launched today surprises with beautiful art, atmospheric levels and high quality voices. The quirky humour makes you grin straight through all 12 levels. It’s always a highlight when one of the goblins by his own mistake puts himself in a very bad situation. Also its one of these games which leave you with a feeling of accomplishment and a thirst for more adventures.
* Retro Platform Gameplay without jumping
* Fly and cast Spells Core Mechanics
* 12 Challenging Levels to beat
“These Goblins broke into my house, stole my Bunny. They made a mistake..” Jump into the role of the Pixel Mage and embark on a journey to save your Bunny.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 24.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pixel Mage 1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play and Amazon.
David Zobrist is an Independent game designer located in Berlin. He created a strong app portfolio of over 11 high quality Gaming Apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 David Zobrist. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- THE POKÉMON COMPANY INTERNATIONAL UNVEILS“POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU” MOVIE MERCHANDISE - January 17, 2019
- PLAY CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 BLACKOUT FREE TRIAL NOW - January 17, 2019
- Well, Butter My Butt and Call Me a Biscuit! – Dick Wilde is back! - January 17, 2019