Dex (PC/PS4/XB1) is out, new Cyberpunk blog and Cosplay news
Fandom Fare – Game News
We are also aiming up work on porting Dex to other platforms. At the moment we’re close to finalizing a version for PS Vita and we’re also just about to re-direct resources to start getting Dex ready for WiiU.
We’re aware of your sworn love of cyberpunk worlds, so we’ve decided to publish a set of our own original articles on the genre. You can read the first article, ‚What is Cyberpunk?‘, on our blog, here: http://en.dreadlocks.cz/blog/. We’d be grateful if you could keep an eye on this blog – our aim is to release one article like this each week.
Dex is a 2D action RPG set in a cyberpunk open-world, with a focus on exploration and non-linear gameplay.
- Rare blend of realism and creative vision: Realistic action, mature storyline, and complex character interactions combined with hand-drawn characters, animations, and environments, arcade-style melee combat, and an original conception of cyberspace.
- Multiple paths: Operate in physical reality or in Cyberspace. Overcome obstacles using your skills, weapons, augmentations…
- Meaningful character building: Will you be a silent assassin, a hacker, or a straightforward gunfighter? Improve your character and gear to unlock gameplay-changing upgrades that reinforce and customize your gameplay style.
- Unique hacking mechanic: Transfer your consciousness to your avatar, overcome intrusion countermeasures, take action, and then return back to your body in a fraction of a real-time second to see the results – deactivated turrets, overloaded devices, enemies with crippled implants…
- Neo-cyberpunk: Story deeply inspired by the cyberpunk novels of William Gibson and other classical cyberpunk authors, flavored with a contemporary concept of augmented reality.
- Rich game world and diverse level design: Visit diverse locations in Harbor Prime, a futuristic city complete with luxurious skyscrapers, run-down shantytowns, and seedy red-light districts. Take part in street brawls, steal corporate data, overcome environmental hazards, and, of course, stay alive – no easy task.
- Full voice acting: Interactive dialogues using hand-drawn sprite animations, fully voice-acted by professional actors.
- Manual saves
- Revamped AR / Cyberspace
- Brand new user interface and menus
- Improved enemy AI and hand-to-hand combat
- Localization in French, German, Czech and Hungarian
- And many more
Free DLC: Extra Outfits
- The BattleRig, a combat armor designed to allow Dex to deflect enemy bullets thanks its reinforced titanium arms.
- The Cyberwear, which grants the wearer enhanced cogitive abilities, perfect to maintain focus during extensive hacking sessions.
- The InvisiSuit, which lets Dex blend with her surroundings and become virtually invisible, should stealth be your preferred approach.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\