Treviso, Italy – Nex Game Studios, an Italian indie mobile game developer, is proud to announce the release of Arcane Quest 3 (v1.0.9), a mobile strategic RPG with classic tabletop gameplay for all mobile platforms. In this classic fantasy RPG board game, the player will jump into a fantasy world and face hordes of terrible enemies such as Orcs, Undead, Dark Knights and lots more. Strategy and careful use of each hero skills will be fundamental to complete the many available quests, to regain the honor of the player’s guild, betrayed and exiled from the Real of Auria.
* A combat system loyal to the classic board games: dice rolling, hero leveling and powerful spells
* Hundreds of equipment and skills options, to customize every aspect of the heroes
* Real-time multiplayer quests with cross-platform functionality across all devices
* Quests editor to create, publish and share brand new adventures created by the players
* A professionally written story line connected with the previous chapters
* Fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 134 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Arcane Quest 3 (v1.0.9) is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. The only limitation is the choosable characters to complete the adventure. Arcane Quest 3 is also available on Android (phones, tablets), Windows 10 (phone and desktop PC) and Windows Phone 8.1.
Located in Treviso, Italy, Nex Game Studios was founded in 2012 by Marco Pravato. As in indie developer focused on mobile gaming, Nex Game Studios has released several successful titles on Windows Phone, Android and iOS, gathering over 3 million downloads overall and averaging 4 out of 5 stars on every title. All Material and Software (C) 2016 Nex Game Studios / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.