Motif Mask – Original puzzle game experience, bolstered by Native American-theme
FANDOM Fare – Omi Studio is proud to introduce a complete original Puzzle game experience via their latest release, Motif Mask.
Each Motif Mask stage is art in its purest form. Players take role of the builder, the crafter, the artist and to recreate the original pattern by stacking layers of artwork on top of each other. Over a hundred puzzles, inspired by the great Native American culture, are available to play.
Players are test to the extreme their brainpower, their dexterity, their speed, and creativity with Motif Mask. Each time a pattern is recreated, a piece of history is reborn.
· CHALLENGE two different game modes:
o Classic Mode: Race against the clock & match as many patterns as you can in under 1 minute. Puzzle are getting progressively harder the more you solve them.
o Arcade Mode: Or a perfectionist’s nightmare. Beat puzzles without messing up, once. Think it’s no hard task solving a 3-layer pattern? How about solving a 7-layer pattern in one try?
· SOLVE patterns & motifs inspired by great cultures around the world. DISCOVER the beauty of Native American culture in the first edition of Motif Mask. More puzzle packs to follow.
· OVER 100 unique, hand-drawn, beautifully personalized patterns.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ominext.paintmytiles
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTGA PlanesWalkers Next stop: Dominaria And all Point Standard Shake it up - August 18, 2019
- Kick Butt and Ignore Names — Meet Lou, the Main Character in BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre in a New Trailer - August 18, 2019
- Unlucky Seven is coming. Puzzling Dream invites you to a bloody party - August 18, 2019