Barcelona, Spain – Warm up your engines and prepare to go full throttle! Abylight Studios today is proud to announce the worldwide release of RC Club 1.0, the ultimate radio control simulator for iOS11. Thanks to the augmented reality technology powered by ARKit, RC Club combines real-world physics with intuitive controls to drive a bunch of amazing cars wherever you are. Feel the rush of adrenaline performing impressive stunts and hit the road anytime, anywhere.
RC Club is a realistic simulation of a radio controlled car performing as it would on the real world: gravity, speed, acceleration, weight, friction, forces, lights, shadows… RC Club is an intuitive simulator accessible to all. Drive inside a supermarket or in the street, every circuit can be possible!
* Real world RC simulation
* Stunning graphics with real physics
* Sport Car, Drifting Car, Monster Truck or Cargo Track, each one with its own physical performance
* User-friendly interface for all ages
How to Play:
3) Select a car and one of the available modes.
2) Aim to a surface and place the virtual vehicle.
We look forward to learn what the players think and get their feedback to continue evolving the game. So, RC Club will keep growing in upcoming updates: customization and balancing options for cars, more physics effects or multiplayer mode among others. For more information, visit Abylight Studios online.
Compatible Devices – RC Club requires iOS 11 and one of the following devices:
* iPhone SE
* iPhone 6s / iPhone 6s Plus
* iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus
* iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
* iPhone X
* 9.7-inch iPad (2017 model)
* 10.5-inch iPad Pro
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2017 model)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (2016 model)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2016 model)
* 56.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
RC Club – AR Motorsports 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Abylight Studios is a digital entertainment company based in Barcelona. Every member of our team shares the same passion; we love video games so much that we’ve made them our profession. Abylight’s team has been developing video games continually since 2004, creating a portfolio of more than 30 published titles and which more than 15 have been published by the studio itself. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Abylight S.L. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Ghostbusters World Launches Worldwide on Android and iOS - October 22, 2018
- MINImax Tinyverse – Steam Beta Announced - October 22, 2018
- ALALOTH – CHAMPIONS OF THE FOUR KINGDOMS WON THE BEST INDIE GAME AWARD AT SGC 2018 - October 22, 2018