Cologne, Germany – Independent developer Anna-Mariia Udotova is today proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Be vegan with VeggieGo 1.0, her vegetarian dining app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
When users download VeggieGo, they will be able to do the following:
* Search for vegetarian places worldwide and find out information about them: addresses, contact details, and opening hours
* To rate venues and read real users’ reviews
* To add new places and photos
* To chat with friends and find new like-minded people
* To add personal reviews
* To personalize their user profile using cute custom stickers in the app
* Much more
The VeggieGo app is similar to a social network, combined with a cafe and shop guide. You can use the app to find new veggie friends, share photos, and discover places where you haven’t been to yet. Have they started serving minestrone and couscous with vegetables at your local restaurant? You can highlight the restaurant on the map straight away, leave a review, and let the community know about the new place.
After logging in via Vkontakte or Facebook, users will be able to see which of their friends have already installed the app and subscribe to their news. With the live update system, users will instantly see new reviews on their feed, as well as any changes to menus in their favorite cafes.
The app is available in the App Store. The service allows users to find vegetarian and vegan shops and cafes all over Russia and in major cities in Europe, Canada, and the US. But that’s not all – the more active the community is, the more accurate and more extensive the guide will be for vegetarian places all over the world.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 147 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Be vegan with VeggieGo 1.0 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food and Drink category.
Anna-Mariia Udotova is a developer of iOS mobile apps. Her latest app is VeggieGo – a mobile guide for finding vegetarian cafÃ©s and restaurants all over the world. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Anna-Mariia Udotova. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018