CloudMounter v3.0 – Freemium Cloud Manager with Data EncryptionDecember 13, 2017
Frankfurt, Germany – Eltima Software releases v3.0 for its ultimate cloud manager – CloudMounter. This system utility allows mounting cloud storages and connecting web servers to your Mac, thus making data stored on them as easily accessible as if it were on a Mac’s hard disk or a location shared via a local network. Besides the ability to save your disk space, CloudMounter protects your online files with the encryption feature. Even if someone steals your account, they won’t be able to access the protected data (personal information, documents, photos) as it can only be opened from your instance of CloudMounter.
* Pricing policy – The update 3.0 brought changes to the pricing policy: from now on you can mount Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive accounts (one for each service) without charge including the ability to encrypt your online files.
* Box cloud – Manage your Box account right from Mac Finder and share Box files easily thanks to our Box cloud app. Encryption of files stored in this cloud service is available with CloudMounter.
* Backblaze B2 – Our cloud manager provides the access to your Backblaze B2 account right from Mac Finder along with easy sharing of online files. Get more opportunities for file sharing on masOS with the support for Backblaze storage. Also you can protect your data in this storage with the encryption.
* Amazon S3 – CloudMounter enables you to link all the data or only specific buckets kept in Amazon S3. Get the access to S3 compatible storage solutions like Minio, Cloudian HyperStore, and others.
* Google Drive – Mount multiple Google Drive accounts – as many as you need – to access data stored online. Get the access to files and folders that are shared with you on GDrive or files shared with a link that you have opened.
* Encryption – There is no doubt about the security of FTP/SFTP/WebDAV servers or any supported Cloud Storages when you are using CloudMounter. You can easily set up data encryption and secure cloud storages and servers to access them only from your copy of CloudMounter.
* FTP Manager – Connect to remote servers via FTP, FTPS and SFTP protocols with the help of FTP client built into the utility.
* WebDAV servers – Easily access servers with WebDAV protocol with CloudMounter.
* Dropbox – All the content and folders of your Dropbox account can be accessed and managed via Finder on your Mac.
This online service can be accessed via Finder too – data stored there can be browsed, copied, moved, etc. directly from your Mac as if it was stored on the hard drive.
* OpenStack Swift storage system – The constant work on expanding the list of supported cloud storages made possible the support for OpenStack Object Storage – the high performance public cloud.
* Easy-to-use – CloudMounter is really user friendly – a simple UI and intuitive navigation. Each of the supported protocols and cloud services is assigned with a button, choose the one you need, enter your login credentials and start browsing your data.
* Secure – Using CloudMounter is safe, the utility does not save or use your login details. They are kept in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the servers via protected protocols.
Pricing and Availability:
CloudMounter 3.0 is compatible with Mac OS 10.10 or later. Its price is $44.99 (USD) including Lifetime Upgrades Guarantee. There is a trial version available for 15 days for free. The licensed and trial versions are available for download from Eltima’s official website.
Eltima Software is a global software Development Company, specializing primarily in serial communication, mobile and flash software for Mac OS and Windows. Eltima Software delivers top-notch solutions having a friendly team of 50 professionals. Copyright (C) 2017 Eltima Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.