Dublin, Ireland – CleverBooks today is proud to announce the release of Augmented Reality (AR) based Geometry App for Primary Education for iOS and Android devices. The AR Geometry App aims to get children interested in the potentially boring and dry subject of geometry by engaging them through augmented reality and gamification to bring geometry to Life while providing interactive and engaging learning. It is an innovative educational tool used as a supplementary aid to any existing primary math curriculum for schools around the world to support children age 7-11 y.o. in their learning process, help them develop cognitive and critical thinking.
CleverBooks Geometry features 3D models with Augmented Reality (AR) for main geometric shapes. Children can directly interact with the shapes improving their spatial visualization of geometric models. This innovative and immersive learning proved to have positive impact on children with learning difficulties and less academically successful students.
The app is aimed at primary school children, and can be used in the classroom or at home environment by individual students. It’s easily launched on a tablet or mobile phone (based on Android or Apple) through a collection of printouts/ and flash cards set/workbook from CleverBooks. Teachers can also connect a projector to their mobile device and project the shapes on a whiteboard, making their math lessons for K-12 classroom more interactive and dynamic.
Children can interact with 2D and 3D main geometrical shapes from all angles enjoying a voiceover recorded by kids, in order to more effectively understand abstract concepts such as geometric and three-dimensional shapes using the key modalities: seeing, hearing and doing.
Main features of the App:
* View geometric 2D and 3D shapes from all angles
* Voiceover for all the shapes and interactions made by kids
* See sides of 3D shapes unfold into 2D shapes (decomposition is visualized)
* Learn and understand fractions
* Compare and identify objects in the environment with geometric shapes using Augmented Reality
* Develop spatial imagination by observing 3D and flat models
* Interactive knowledge test
Supported Languages: English
* Can be translated to any other language upon request.
* iPhone or Android smartphone (iPad, iPod touch and Android tablet PCs are also supported)
* IOS 7.0 or higher (for Apple devices), Android 4.4 or higher (for Android devices)
Pricing and Availability:
CleverBooks Geometry 1.0 is available for educational purposes free of charge globally through the App Store and Google Play in the Education category. The app ships with a set of PDF flashcards in order to promote equality in education and supplement existing curriculum in any country in the World. A 100-page first-ever Geometry workbook with AR, packaged flashcard and a fun interactive game are available on the market to accompanying that helps children connect shapes to the real world to follow.
CleverBooks Ltd. brings revolutionary approach towards teaching existing subjects by combining truly innovative augmented reality (AR) technology with traditional techniques to enhance children’s learning and building the future of education. In 2016 CleverBooks Ltd. was nominated as one of the top 10 promising new businesses to come out of Ireland in recent years and caught a Global media attention. Copyright (C) 2017 CleverBooks Ltd. All Rights Reserved. CleverBooks is a registered business name in the Republic of Ireland. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- pfSense 2.4.4-RELEASE - September 24, 2018
- PUBG MOBILE ‘STAR CHALLENGE’ CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES - September 24, 2018
- BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA INC. REVEALS BLACK CLOVER: QUARTET KNIGHTS CHARACTER VOTE - September 24, 2018