Introducing Mailspring: A new Mail Client designed for macOS High SierraNovember 14, 2017
San Francisco, California – Foundry376 is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Mailspring, a desktop email client designed for macOS High Sierra. With modern features like unified inbox, snoozing, reminders, templates, offline search, and support for Gmail labels, Mailspring will breathe life back into your tired inbox! A clean, modern interface and six built-in themes make Mailspring a perfect fit for macOS High Sierra, and mail rules and customizable keyboard shortcuts bring inbox zero within reach. Say goodbye to Apple Mail and discover a better way to manage your email.
Mailspring is absolutely free and supports all IMAP providers, including Gmail, Office 365 and iCloud. Rich integration with macOS makes Mailspring shine: swipe to triage mail, see Quicklook thumbnails for attachments, and reply to emails directly from Notification Center! Mailspring’s email sync has been built from the ground up to use macOS features like App Nap, ensuring it keeps your mailbox up to date without draining your battery.
If your work revolves around email, Mailspring Pro adds even more features, supercharging the app with read receipts, link tracking, send later, reminders, contact profiles, email analytics and more. At $8/mo, Mailspring Pro is an affordable alternative to sales and business email extensions and the first tool to bring all these powerful features to any IMAP providers. Leave the confines of webmail and Chrome extensions behind! Mailspring Pro is your unstoppable email sidekick for sales and business.
Mailspring builds on years of open source development and combines the innovative interface of Nylas Mail with a sync engine built on Sparrow’s Mailcore2 framework. Since 2012, thousands of contributors have helped drive innovation around email in these projects, and Mailspring brings it all together in beautiful, refined desktop experience for macOS that is also open source! See the GitHub link below for more.
Mailspring features include:
* Unified Inbox – See all your email in a single view
* Powerful Search – Use Gmail-style search syntax across all your accounts
* Swipe Gestures – Swipe to archive right from the thread list
* Signatures – Create as many signatures as you like and set defaults per-account
* Aliases – Send email from aliases you’ve configured with your providers
* Quicklook Integration – See previews of attachments and PDFs right inside the app
* Notifications – Get rich notifications and reply directly from Notification Center
* Drag and drop – Move emails, add attachments, and more with drag and drop supported everywhere
* Gmail Labels – Label threads and add, remove, and manage labels right within the app
* Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts – Choose from popular presets or create custom keyboard shortucts
* Message Templates – Save emails as templates-complete with variables-and quickly autofill replies and new messages
Mailspring Pro brings even more:
* Snooze – Dismiss messages until you’re ready to handle them
* Reminders – Be reminded when emails you send haven’t received replies
* Tracking – See when recipients open your messages and click links to send timely follow-up
* Contact Profiles – See bios, profile pictures, and more for people you email
* Scheduling – Schedule emails to be sent at a particular date and time
* Undo Send – Never accidentally send an email again
* Company Info – View company size, location, local time and more at a glance
* Pre-send Checks – Warns you about omitted attachments, incorrect salutations, and more
* And many more – see the Mailspring website for a full list of Pro features
Mailspring is free and is available exclusively through the Mailspring website. For more information, visit the Mailspring website.
Foundry376 is a small, nimble engineering team that focuses on creating exceptional user experiences. Products developed by the Foundry have been demoed on stage at SXSW, pictured in Apple commercials, and featured on most major App Stores. Launched in 2010, Foundry376 is run by Ben Gotow (@bengotow) in the heart of San Francisco, CA. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Foundry376, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.