CoachGuitar updated for iOS 11 – 6 Million Downloads and CountingNovember 14, 2017
Paris, France – Fans of the guitar learning app CoachGuitar can now head to the App Store and download version 5.0, which is now compatible with iOS 11 (64-bit devices). The app, which has been downloaded more than 6 million times, remains compatible with iOS 8 and above.
CoachGuitar is the world’s most popular guitar learning app, which has earned more than 15,000 5-star reviews from users in over 140 countries, and across all skill levels: from absolute beginners who are picking up a guitar for the first time, to garage band heroes, to professional and performing musicians who want to improve their craft. Key features include:
* More than 600 titles, from chart-topping hits to classic favorites from artists like Queen, Pink Floyd, Daft Punk, the Eagles, the Beatles, and more. Back tracking with voice is also available.
* All lessons are created by professional music teachers, who have applied their methods in music schools with thousands of students.
* High-definition video lessons – with very helpful slow motion and loop options – that provide detailed, step-by-step instruction that focuses on learning and playing, instead of music theory.
* An animated color-coded fretboard that rapidly speeds-up the learning process, while making the experience fun and rewarding.
* Right and left-handed views.
* Structure and chord diagrams for all songs, along with guitar tabs.
* An innovative guitar tuner with more than 80 tuning options.
To help ensure that guitarists can follow along seamlessly, videos include simultaneous neck, close-up and full colour-coded fretboard views that update in real-time, along with an arrow indicating the strum direction direction. The color-coding displays the correct fingering, which makes CoachGuitar an exceptional tool for teaching correct technique to beginners, while also allowing more experienced players to hone their fretboard dexterity.
“We’re very proud that CoachGuitar has now been download over 6 million times” commented Manomaya SA’s CEO Boris Douarre. “Being able to help guitarists around the world learn their favorite songs and share the passion that we have for all styles of guitar playing is a goal that brings us great pleasure to deliver.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 110 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Offered in 11 languages, Coach Guitar 5.0 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Music category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Manomaya is a publisher of digital music learning applications since 2012 based in Paris. They created CoachGuitar, a unique and innovative way of learning guitar with a method based on colors. With a strong background in video and mobile development, these music lovers collaborate now with professional music teachers, to bring to their users a very high quality service. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Manomaya SA. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.