Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today announces PDF Checkpoint 1.8.2, a compatibility update to company’s PDF preflight and conversion automation tool. Remarkably fast, PDF Checkpoint automatically preflights, exports as images, splits and optimizes multiple Adobe PDF files. PDF Checkpoint is an ideal program for users who need a fast, affordable and easy to use solution to check PDF files for errors and convert them to the desired format and color space.
The new version introduces support for the recently released macOS 10.13 High Sierra and is offered as a free update to licensed users. PDF Checkpoint has also been upgraded to 64-bit architecture, which improves the app’s performance and reduces the likelihood of memory-related errors.
“It’s a great idea to enable color profile conversion in PDF files so easily,” says Miles Linklater of design studio 24pt Helvetica in Vancouver, Canada. “PDF Checkpoint saves me a lot of time when submitting ads for large magazines.”
PDF Checkpoint is designed to automate and simplify PDF workflows of publishers, ad agencies, prepress houses, printers and graphic designers:
* Batch preflighting and conversion of PDF files
* Check PDF fonts, colors, images and metadata for specific attributes
* Convert PDF color mode using ICC profiles
* Route files by preflight results into success and error folders
* Split files into single page PDFs
* Export PDF as images with specific resolution, color and page scale
For example, users can preflight a folder of PDF files and convert them to TIFF images at 300 dpi while scaling each page by 50%. Users can also create print-ready PDFs from such apps as Apple Pages and Swift Publisher by converting colors to the recommended CMYK profile.
Pricing and availability:
PDF Checkpoint can be purchased on Mac App Store and Zevrix website for US$39.95, as well as from authorized resellers. The update is free to licensed users. Trial is also available for download. PDF Checkpoint requires macOS 10.7-10.13.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Spin a Zoo for iOS/Android – Build a Zoo filled with Adorable Animals - October 19, 2017
- ProVUE Development Releases Panorama X RAM based database for Macintosh - October 19, 2017
- Connexion – Connecting Singles for iOS/Android – Popular Dating App - October 19, 2017