Mossingen, Germany – Diethard Seiferth today announced that his new iMessage App Reminder4U is now available exclusively for the iPhone and iPad in the App Store. Writing your own reminders is part of everyday life on a smartphone. But sometimes it’s good to be reminded of something by someone!
If you as a supervisor would like to assign a task to an employee, then Reminder4U is just right for this, because the recipient can take over the task directly into his reminders. If he wants to execute the task at a different time, he can change the reminder date and send you a ‘Reply’ with the changed date and possibly changed note.
You ordered a table at the restaurant for yourself and your wife. Send her a reminder and she won’t forget the appointment.
You are a secretary and have arranged a meeting for your boss. He will be remembered if you send him a reminder. If he needs additional information for the meeting, you can write a note, which will be readable later in the reminder app, also.
You know your wife’s shopping today. You’re already at the office, and now it’s come to your mind that you need two more bottles of wine for tonight’s skat night with your friends. With Reminder4U you have a better chance of getting the wine.
* Edit and send a reminder or task with optional note directly in iMessage
* The recipient can change the reminder date and note
* The recipient can add immediately the received reminder data to his reminders
* The recipient can send a confirmation back to the sender
* The sender can add and retrieve pre-defined reminder texts and notes
* Pre-defined reminder texts are automatically synchronized between your devices via iCloud
* English and German
* Reminder4U is only for iMessage
* iPhone or iPad
* iOS 11.0 or later
* 27.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Reminder4U 1.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the iMessage App Store in the Productivity category. For more information, please contact Diethard Seiferth.
Diethard Seiferth, an independent App developer in Mossingen, Germany, creates helpful, easy to use iPhone and iPad Apps since 2009. Copyright (C) 2009-2017 Diethard Seiferth. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- EGX 2018 trailer for post-apocalyptic game Infected Shelter released - September 23, 2018
- Zero Killed Release Date Change Press - September 23, 2018
- Voting Opens in the 36th Golden Joystick Awards Presented with AMD - September 23, 2018