Sheffield, United Kingdom – Notus Games Studio today is proud to announce the release of Number World Adventure 1.0.6, the company’s new game title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Featuring more than a hundred levels with various tasks and obstacles, Number World Adventure is a new spinoff of the classic 2048 game mechanics. Players must move all tiles and merge similar numbers, brake chains, melt the ice and overcome other difficulties to join the pieces and fulfill tasks on their numerical puzzle adventure.
* Use powerups to undo moves and blast pieces with bombs
* Find way to deal with obstacles, blocks and frozen pieces
* Brake chains, open doors, reunite Yin and Yang.
* 120 levels to complete
* Set the highest score in classic Challenge mode
Classic mode is available on some of the levels, with a number of endless challenges with different board sizes. An in-game achievements system gives additional gold for each of your new successes. Use gold to charge powerups that help you to win tricky puzzle levels and truly dominate the leaderboards of Challenge mode.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 41.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Number World Adventure 1.0.6 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. We will gladly provide you promo codes for the game, so do not hesitate to contact us if you need free codes for testing. For more information, please contact Oleksandr Movchan.
Notus Games Ltd is a rapidly developing company founded in 2010. Copyright (C) 2010-2017 Notus Games Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Black Friday at Badia Software – 50% off all plug-ins and XTensions - November 24, 2017
- DM Apps releases Foto Collage 2.0 – Creator and Editor - November 24, 2017
- Xojo, Inc. Announces Storewide Black Friday Sale For Developers - November 24, 2017