Poole, United Kingdom – Tap Guides is today delighted to announce its latest book: iPhone X Guide. Brought to you by the expert team at Tap Guides, and written by best-selling technology author Tom Rudderham, iPhone X Guide is packed with top tips and in-depth tutorials. You’ll uncover the history of the iPhone’s development from 2007 to 2017, learn about exclusive iPhone X features such as Face ID, discover how to use iOS 11 and its built-in apps, plus much more.
iPhone X represents the future of the smartphone. It’s the biggest leap forward since the original iPhone, and sets the course for the next 10 years of smartphone development. iPhone X Guide explores this amazing new device and explains how it’s raising the bar for all smartphones.
Inside you’ll discover:
* The history of the iPhone
* The exclusive features of iPhone X
* Face ID and 3D Touch
* Detailed app tutorials
* The secrets of mastering mobile photography
* How to edit photos
* Essential Settings and configurations
* Troubleshooting tips
* Available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac & Kindle Devices
* Print Length: 578 Pages
Pricing and Availability:
iPhone X Guide is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Kindle Store in the Computers category.
Launched in 2015, Tap Guides Ltd publishes eBooks and interactive apps that teach users how to use their iOS devices. Tap Guides most notable book to date is the iPad Pro Guidebook. Copyright (C) 2017 Tap Guides Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018