Berlin, Germany – Mailbutler GmbH, the creator of the leading productivity enhancing email software, today has announced that the company is looking for active Gmail and Apple Mail users to test the latest beta version of their email plugin, which is scheduled for launch at the end of September.
Mailbutler is a supercharged personal email assistant, which is now going to be available not only for Apple Mail, but also for Gmail. Mailbutler keeps native interface of the email client, and improves its functionality by adding to it an array of helpful tools. Using Mailbutler’s various features its users are able to process emails faster and more effectively, saving hours a day for other tasks.
Mailbutler users benefit from:
* Snooze: Snoozed emails temporary disappear from the Inbox and pop up again at the user’s preferred time
* Tracking: Mailbutler provides information about when, where, and how often the email or the included link has been opened
* Send Later: Emails can be scheduled to be sent on preferred date and time
* Unsubscribe: An ‘Unsubscribe’ button appears on top of every incoming newsletter and makes unsubscribing as easy as never before
* Signatures: Beautiful and professionally looking email signatures are available as templates in different styles
* Undo Send: Outgoing messages can be recalled and corrected within a specific time period after they have been sent
* Attachment Reminder: Mailbutler reminds about possibly omitted email attachments
* Tasks: Todo items can be associated with email messages and be reminded about
* Team features: Team members can easily delegate tasks to colleagues and share custom signatures or message templates
* and many further features
“We are really excited about the launch of Mailbutler for Gmail. At the moment we are looking for people who are interested in testing the new Mailbutler, and giving us valuable feedback on how to make the user experience even better,” said Fabian Jager, chief technology officer of Mailbutler. “Our beta testers will help us create an ideal email assistant, and will play an essential part in bringing email to the 21st century together with us.”
Everyone who is interested in beta testing the latest Mailbutler version will receive the download link after subscribing to the email list for early access.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Mailbutler GmbH develops productivity enhancing software for Mac OS. The company was founded with the vision to make the life of Mac users easier, and help them complete their daily tasks in the most convenient and elegant way. The developers perceive security, privacy and productivity as the most important modern problems with their main products particularly target these problems. Their software includes an Apple Mail assistant MailButler, and a VPN client Shimo. They have one target: to simplify life and optimize one’s daily productivity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 FMailbutler GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018