Chengdu, China – As schools reconvene this fall, MacXDVD Software, a leading provider of multimedia solutions, today starts the Back-to-School Giveaway for 2017, featuring its best-selling video converter MacX Video Converter Pro, to help educators and students to share summer vacation videos & pictures on social sites, get the hottest online learning videos and audio, pack iPhone iPad with movies and music etc to kick off the new school year.
Teens and young adults continue to be the heaviest users of social media: a staggering 93% of students today share personal life, learn friends’ latest updates and get new trends via social videos, according to a 2017 Pew Research Center study. With Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter maintaining the lead in the popularity contest, there accordingly outbursts a genuine hunger among students for a program that facilitates the features to save social videos offline to watch them on mobiles effortlessly, edit and create personalized clips to share with their followers, compress the recorded holiday memories and upload the HD recordings on any social sites, etc. That’s where MacX Video Converter Pro excels.
Excitingly, students, families and educators can all get a free copy of the video toolbox during the Back-to-School season with a valid Email on MacXDVD 2017 Back-to-School Giveaway Page. MacX Video Converter Pro is an overall solution for all video-related tasks for both classroom and entertainment. It will:
1. Say goodbye to video incompatibility issues. The video converter can easily turn videos from 4K recorders, HD cameras, editors, any other sources into any target video in a 5x-faster-than-others speed. Movies, TV shows and HD videos can be converted with equivalent quality and smaller size for mobiles covering iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/6/SE, iPod, Apple TV, Android phones & tablets.
2. Get online videos in pocket. MacX can download online videos, e.g. tutorials, funny kid’s clips, science programs, family movies, animations, songs etc directly to kids’ and teens’ fingertips from 300 popular sites. School life goes to be more colorful. For example, by capturing the abundance of 360-degree videos from websites to Galaxy S phones, teachers can take students to virtual reality adventures.
3. Create personalized videos to stay cool. A full-featured video editor is available both for home and professional usage. A handful of advanced editing tools, including video merging, splitting, watermark or subtitles adding etc get the best quality and eye-catching outputs. Students can also convert the videos into format supported by social sites like FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube or other webs to upload their customized videos online or save in cloud services.
4. Share photos in a new way. The giveaway gift will offer an innovative way to share the pictures that students took of their holiday outing, gifts or funny vocation moments by making photo slideshows. They can share the wonderful memories with the class, or email to families or friends.
The “Back-to-School Giveaway” program will offer the following options: MacX Video Converter Pro, normally priced at $59.95 (USD), is totally free now. Everyone can go to MacXDVD 2017 Back-to-School Giveaway Page to get a free copy. The giveaway version is fully functional that only sees the absence of the free lifetime upgrade option compared to the full version. To win the full version, share the giveaway page to FaceBook or Twitter and invite 5 friends to share your post. A 3-in-1 MacX Family Video Pack, which contains the No.1 fast DVD ripper, a full-functional video converter and a one-click iPhone manager, totaling $169.95, is 70% off at $49.95 (USD) now.
MacXDVD Software is a division of Digiarty Software Company, owns a professional multimedia software development team, providing a range of products for Macintosh Computer users, including MacX Video Converter, MacX DVD Ripper, DVD Author, DVD backup tools, etc, series of apps for Apple video player, and iPhone, iPad 2D and 3D video games. Copyright (C) 2017 MacXDVD Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- SEEKER SLAYER SURVIVOR DLC FOR PILLARS OF ETERNITY II: DEADFIRE OUT NOW - September 25, 2018
- VERSUS EVIL CELEBRATES 5th ANNIVERSARY WITH HUGE STEAM PUBLISHER SALE - September 25, 2018
- Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor launches October 3rd on Steam Early Access - September 25, 2018