San Francisco, California – In collaboration with customers and seasoned travelers, San Francisco maker WaterField Designs set out to create the preeminent carry-on system to improve the experience of frequent fliers. The resulting feature-rich Air Porter travel bag and Air Caddy duo facilitates in-case MacBook Pro charging, accelerates time through TSA security, and maximizes in-flight leg room while maintaining easy access to essential tech, travel and personal items. Available in tan waxed canvas or black ballistic nylon, each with premium leather accents, the sophisticated Air Porter moves easily from the airport straight to a professional meeting.
“What I love about getting customer input on multiple iterations of our design is that we end up with a bag that has unique and thoughtful features that we know will benefit those who use it,” explained owner, Gary Waterfield. “The Air Porter and Air Caddy work as a modular system, helping travelers on long or short flights stay productive and comfortable.”
The Air Porter is a handsome multi-compartment carry-on bag to organize everything needed during a flight. Travel-friendly features include a built-in, padded laptop sleeve sized for up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, plenty of carefully-thought-out pockets, and three carry options: dual handles for a briefcase look, a suspension shoulder strap for carrying messenger style, and a wheeled-suitcase handle pass through for a hands-free carry from curbside to airport gate. The slim, TSA-friendly Air Porter stands on its own under an airline seat leaving ample leg room while maintaining significant capacity for tech items (laptop, iPhone, chargers, cords, headphones), personal items (wallet, books, toiletries) and travel documents (passport, tickets).
The coordinating Air Caddy zippered pouch is designed with pockets to hold the accessories air travelers need to access easily while seated, such as an iPhone, pen, iPad, book, glasses and snacks. The Caddy is designed to fit into an open-topped front pocket under the Air Porter’s leather flap during transport and transferred to the airline seat-back pocket for convenient in-flight access.
Travel-friendly Air Porter features:
* Slim and stands upright under airline seat leaving ample legroom
* Dual main compartments keep tech and personal items separated
* Waterproof exterior zippers and water-resistant lining help block the elements
* Zippered pocket under front leather flap grants quick-but-secure access
* Leather flap closes with magnets at two settings allowing front pocket to be fully or partly packed and remain secured
* TSA-friendly laptop-sleeve compartment opens flat; dual handles facilitate quick grab after TSA screening
* Padded laptop sleeve with corner cut-outs permits laptop charging while inside case
* Water-bottle/umbrella pockets snap closed when not use in keeping bag svelte
* Interior key fob stores home keys for easy recovery after a long return flight
Pricing and Availability:
Air Porter carry on:
Colors: Black ballistic nylon with oil-tanned, full-grain black leather; tan waxed canvas with naturally-tanned, distressed, full-grain grizzly leather.
Dimensions & weight: 15 x 10.25 x 4.5 inches; 2.4 lbs.
The Air Caddy
Colors: Black ballistic nylon; tan waxed canvas.
Dimensions & weight: 12 x 7.25 x 1.25 inches; 5 oz.
Air Porter + Air Caddy modular set
Pre-order today. Next production run ships September 15, 2017.
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. WaterField Designs, Air Porter and Air Caddy are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Copyright (C) 2017. WaterField Designs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, MacBook, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Quick’Nap – A simple Power Nap Music Timer for your iPhone - February 21, 2018
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018