Metz, France – Lozange Lab today is pleased to announce the release of Swim Out 1.0, the company’s new game title developed for iOS and Android devices. Swim Out is a strategic, turn-based puzzle game that will transport you into a sunny day by the swimming pool, the river or the sea, in a relaxing and refreshing atmosphere. The player has to plan each of his strokes wisely and be sure to never cross any other swimmer’s path if he wants to peacefully enjoy the sea view on a cosy chaise-longue.
Swim Out features over 100 levels nestled in carefully crafted landscapes, soothed by the sound of seagulls, frogs or water splashes. The game includes 7 chapters combining 12 different types of swimmers, each with their own way of moving around, ranging from the simple breaststroke swimmers to the more complex divers or cheeky water-bombing kids. There are 12 different objects to interact with, including buoys, fins, water guns, you can even ride a kayak! There are also disruptive environmental elements like waves, crabs or jellyfish that will give your brain a work out until you swim out!
What the press already said:
* “I am delighted by how unfamiliar a swimming experience this is to me” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
* “There are precious few things I appreciate more than a straightforward puzzle game with a strong commitment to its aesthetic, and Swim Out is exactly that” – Waypoint
* “Swim Out looks like the perfect tactical escape into a lush digital paradise” – Touch Arcade
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 159 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Swim Out 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play and Amazon. Promo codes are available for members of the press. For more information, pelase contact Mathieu Lozinguez.
Established in 2014, Lozange Lab is an indie developer studio based in Metz, France, consisting of Ava and Mat, a husband and wife team who delicately craft indie games and interactive installations with love and passion. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Lozange Lab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018