Nafferton, United Kingdom – Ghostotter Software has launched Pages Automator Actions. It gives users a set of Automator actions, allowing users to create apps, scripts and workflows to control Apple’s Pages word processor for macOS.
Historically, Pages has shipped with no Automator actions. This has meant it’s not possible to create Automator workflows, apps, etc. Pages Automator Actions from Ghostotter has filled this gap by providing third party actions for use with Pages. Users can create Automator workflows to open files, convert then to other formats, find/replace text and more, without needing to know any kind of coding.
The actions can interact with actions from other applications to build powerful workflows to save users time, for example batch converting Pages documents to PDFs, zipping them and uploading them via FTP.
Included actions are:
* Open document(s)
* Close document(s)
* Export as ePub
* Export as PDF (with optional password protection)
* Export as formatted text (rtf)
* Export as unformatted text (txt)
* Export as MS Word (doc)
* Find and replace text (body text of word processing documents only)
* Make new document
* Save document(s)
Pricing and Availability:
Priced at just $12.50 USD (or near local equivilant), Pages Automator Actions provides an easy way to start automating your work in Pages.
Located in Nafferton, United Kingdom, Ghostotter Software was founded in 2013 by Robert Stott. All Material and Software (C) 2013-2017 Ghostotter Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- B-Eng releases File Manager Pro 1.4 – Dual Panel File Manager for OS X - August 18, 2017
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017
- Distribution Release: Raspbian based on Debian 9 “Stretch - August 17, 2017