Tokyo, Japan – Noble Master Games today is proud to announce the release of Demise of Nations 1.0.37, a simultaneously executed turn-based grand strategy wargame for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The game covers the rise of Rome till the fall of modern civilization. It’s a mix between Civilization and “Unity of Command” featuring deep game-play including diplomacy, research, building, trading and resource management.
A player commands his armies in one of the many ancient to modern countries including the Roman Empire, the Greeks, Carthage, Sparta, Britain and the United States. From Rome to Celtic nations, one creates his own warring experience, wages colossal wars solo, against the AI, or takes on gaming friends in multiplayer games. One can form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory. The game supports cross-platform multiplayer matches against players on iOS, Android, Mac OS X, PC and Linux.
* Turn-Based Grand Strategy covering Ancient to Modern Times
* 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate
* Diplomacy, Research, Trading and City-Building
* Maps including Ancient and Modern Europe, the Pacific or the world
* 50+ unique troop types
* Random Map Generator
* Challenging AI for single player
* Cross-platform multiplayer & hotseat including co-op games
* Modding support with integrated map editor
* High scores, playing statistics, achievements and rankings
The dev. team is a global affair, with contributors from Tokyo, London, Ohio, Boston, St. Petersburg (Florida), Switzerland and South Africa. The artist on the project, Tony Hager, a 2D/3D artist has worked alongside Nick Lee and Dan Malone from the Bitmap Brothers. He is a veteran of the 2D-era and previous titles include Sims 2, The Incredible Hulk and Transformers mobile. Sean Beason (EA) brings his industry experience to provide professional music scores to games. Dr. Holger Mauch helped draft the AI for the game.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 92.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Demise of Nations 1.0.37 is available in the English language (other languages in the works). The game is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Demise of Nations comes with two maps provided for free. Additional maps can be downloaded for $3.99 a piece or $19.99 (USD) for all. Multiplayer games are free to join. However, to cover server costs, there is a fee for custom online game setup or custom avatars. Demise of Nations is not pay-2-win. For additional information on Demise of Nations such as press kit and promo codes contact Christoph Aschwanden.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Noble Master is an indie game company with focus on real-time and turn-based strategy games for desktop and mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2017 Noble Master. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017
- Mobo Greenhouse Garden – Engaging Farm Game for Preschoolers - October 20, 2017