Toronto, Canada – Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of Output Factory 2.0.10, a maintenance update to company’s output automation plug-in for Adobe InDesign. The software solves the problem of batch printing and exporting from InDesign, eliminates repetitive production tasks and ensures error-free output through automated preflighting.
“With Output Factory, I’ve got our magazine production down to six minutes from three hours,” says Jeff Middleton, a Toronto, Canada based graphic designer. “Once I set up all my presets, it was insane how fast it was. I load all my InDesign docs into Output Factory, press play, go grab a coffee and come back to my entire magazine.”
With Output Factory users only need to select InDesign files, adjust output settings, and the software will do the rest automatically. The plug-in offers the following key features:
* Batch output of InDesign files
* Supports print, PDF, PostScript, EPS, TIFF, EPUB and other formats
* Export InDesign files as single pages
* Layer versioning: export layer combinations as single files
* Variable output file names
* Save PDF security settings in presets
* Run custom scripts during processing
* Output to several formats at once
* Automatic preflight
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory can be purchased from Zevrix website for $169.95 USD (Lite version $120, Server $700), as well as from authorized resellers and Adobe Exchange. Trial is also available for download. The users of Output Factory 1.x and BatchOutput can upgrade to Output Factory 2 for $85 (Lite version – $60). Output Factory requires macOS 10.7-10.12 and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2017.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018