Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions announces that its Output Factory for Adobe InDesign is available at 50% off on the software discount website MacZOT until July 18 only. Output Factory lets printers, ad agencies and publishing houses worldwide automate their production workflows, eliminate repetitive tasks, and easily repurpose InDesign files for the web and mobile devices. The discount offer lets users save $85 on each copy of the software.
“Output Factory is now a tool in our arsenal we couldn’t do without,” says Tony Rose, Vice President of Creative Services at Flynn Wright ad agency in Des Moines, Iowa. “Within the first day of use we realized its potential and have incorporated it into several of our workflows. Great product!”
With Output Factory users only need to select InDesign files, adjust workflow settings, and the software will do the rest automatically. Built-in preflighting ensures that no output errors will be left unnoticed, saving money on expensive reprints and reducing material waste.
Output Factory supports printing as well as exporting to PDF, PostScript, EPS, Flash, INX, IDML, EPUB, INDD and several image formats. It offers the following key features:
* Output batches of InDesign files
* Export as single pages
* Layer versioning: output layer combinations as single files
* Output to several formats at once
* Variable output file names
* Preflight InDesign and final PDF files
* Save InDesign files as TIFF
* Save PDF security settings in presets
* Send files to FTP and other destinations
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory can be purchased from form MacZOT at 50% off until July 18 only. The discounted price is $84.97 (USD). Trial version is also available for download. Output Factory requires macOS 10.7-10.12 and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2017.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Black Friday at Badia Software – 50% off all plug-ins and XTensions - November 24, 2017
- DM Apps releases Foto Collage 2.0 – Creator and Editor - November 24, 2017
- Xojo, Inc. Announces Storewide Black Friday Sale For Developers - November 24, 2017